- Joined
- Aug 3, 2011
- Messages
- 349
- Reaction score
- 422
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
PCP novel?
Last edited by a moderator:
Shun Numa.Who's the new series by?
This is not good. Sure, the competition just ended but still...11. Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
Devily Man feelings...The next new series, Samon-kun wa Summoner, is described as a "demon-like unusual comedy" and it's by the author of last year's miniseries Moromono no Jijou.
Please elaborate.Neuro is far from great in terms of story and art, too. I think it only survived because of the trend of "dark" series that the success of Death Note started.
Monster + Human + Investigation + "Dark" themes. I'm not saying they are identical, but DN was certainly fundamental to the demand for alternative "dark" series like Neuro and Muhyo and Roji in the WSJ. That's why I think that if Devilyman had come out at that time, he might have had a chance.Please elaborate.
I fail to understand where Neuro looks like Death Note.