I am aware how cancerous it could be but what did the BnHA fandom ever do to you?
Nothing in particular... I think that the problem is how I communicate with you guys... I'll try to make it simpler from here on...
The problem with MHA fandom is the same of OP, Naruto, or any big battle shounen... People can't receive a critic of their beloved series. They can't see their beloved series "losing" on toc, sales or anything... If BC takes first position for example, people LOSE THEIR minds (not because BC is clearly a poor manga, but because even being so, it beated mha). If somebody critics the anime or is not that sure that s2 will be a success (as the hype wants it so badly to be) people LOSE it too.
And this is pretty much obvious by the kind of comments I receive against my opinions. People tend to attack me instead of the post. It just don't make any sense haha. If you don't agree, say it is dumb, say it's stupid and/or you don't agree or simply don't give a crap.
But don't attack people just because they critic your series. And this is for everybody, not only me. That's pretty much it.