- Joined
- Feb 13, 2015
- Messages
- 4,503
- Reaction score
- 6,604
- Country
-
Change Asta's voice, drop the cgi, make Yuno look like a man and i'd watch it.
I actually thought the CGI was okay it needed to be smoothed out and refined a bit more, but other then that I was okay with it. In my opinion it gave the magic in the OVA a certain bit of well magic when it was used it actually came across as molding the element to your will or that you were pulling/creating a new item from the Grimoire.Change Asta's voice, drop the cgi, make Yuno look like a man and i'd watch it.
I think it'll be 50 episodes, like TSE. Whether it has the potential to run longer than that is something I'll have to wait and see. Do we know how many episodes Boruto will be?Do you guys feel like BC could have long runner potential?


your vol 23 data is coming from 4th week, vol.24 is still at 3rd week.361,997 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.21
362,805 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.22
*24,993 *,352,042 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.23
*28,571 *,321,402 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.24
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm glad you enjoy it, and yeah, I agree wholeheartedly.I've read all Neverland chapters out and I have to say that it's really wonderful. I love it, I think that it's one of the best manga serialized in these years
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---