- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
yeah, I liked the setting in BC but thats about it.
She's the "heart" of the team much like Gon in HxH and the main reason why any of her siblings have a chance to make it out alive. She gives Norman a purpose and her cheerful expression works in contrast to the overall dark and cynical atmosphere the manga has. Without her the manga would just feel as dire as say Attack On Titan or Fire Punch, I agree that she's not an interesting character due to her simplicity and essentially just being "the dumb muscle" to Norman and Ray but she's needed as a human element in the manga to relate with or else it'll just be another Death Note with assholes trying to outwit one another.And I'm not kidding xD. She is the embodiment of the "friendship power" that I so much hate in manga nowadays. She's not even intelligent as the other guys. I don't care if she's a girl... She's just annoying.
The sister is waaay more interesting than her.
´She's the "heart" of the team much like Gon in HxH and the main reason why any of her siblings have a chance to make it out alive. She gives Norman a purpose and her cheerful expression works in contrast to the overall dark and cynical atmosphere the manga has. Without her the manga would just feel as dire as say Attack On Titan or Fire Punch, I agree that she's not an interesting character due to her simplicity and essentially just being "the dumb muscle" to Norman and Ray but she's needed as a human element in the manga to relate with or else it'll just be another Death Note with assholes trying to outwit one another.
BTW, did you guys see what Oda did on this week's chapter?
One Piece chapter this week was 852, the reference is in 825 (with that comic explanation) that crumbled all theories.

There will probably be more chapters like 45 to pad it, so I think it's fine. Plus,The editor for Miura Tadahiro needs to tell him to slow down a little bit. At this rate Yuragi might end before chapter 100.
The ghost and Chisaki realized their love for Kogarashi. Along with Hibari, that makes three.
Or i'm just paranoid and this is just another Nisekoi chapter 50/51 all over again, and the manga will be back to SOL/comedy stuffs.
Not only that, 25 / 52? The explanation of one is in the other.The title for 825 for comic strip, do you mean the reference is strip of memory being alter? no?
Might as well throw in the explanation for this![]()
I think I found itNot only that, 25 / 52? The explanation of one is in the other.
There will probably be more chapters like 45 to pad it, so I think it's fine. Plus,
The editor hinted before about certain characters doing something in the future (ch 31 end), so they still have more planned.Didn't Chisaki just feel something in her heart after seeing them? That's what I got from text spoilers. Her feelings will become clear soon though with the character development pace of the series.
Personally I feel Neverland's weakness is its main characters. Plot is its strength, so it can thrive on that being strong.
Yep, that's it.I think I found it
If this is wrong just enlighten me xD, I just reread 825 and 852 like 5 times without seeing anything.Sora, brave warrior of the sea who fight the evil Germa 66. Sora is the name of Sanji's mother, who is oppose the plan to make super soldier.
Chisaki heart hurt after she recalled an earlier event where Yuuna and Kogarashi talk friendly with each other. Which is parallel to Yuuna seeing Hibari and Kogarashi together. With its being Korean scan I cannot know for sure, but that's what i'm getting from text.
He was already pretty badass before then its just that during the Chimera Ants arc another aspect of his character came to light and people started wanking off to him as a "subversion" of the usual shounen protag when it was just a natural progression of everything that had happened to him during that arc being built up. Togashi once said that he likes to write characters in situations to see how they react to it not how they get out of it and that's essentially what came about in that arc was Gon feeling ultimately helpless in a situation which later turned to desperation and then anger to the point where he lost himself. While he's still not as cool or interesting as Killua and Kurapica and doesn't have Leerio's personality his character still has some things going for him even if he's just simple. Thankfully since HxH is largely an ensemble piece and the world doesn't resolve around Gon everyone else in the manga gets their time to shine and wind up being much more interesting.´
Agreed, and gon was BEYOND (You see what I did here right? :V) annoying. Correct if I'm wrong but he just started to be a badass character after that transformation that obliterated Pitou. Hence when he became essentialy the opposite that he once was.
Yep that scene in chapter 15 was definitely a clue that she's just as unhinged as Norman and Ray now whether the story goes the route of breaking down her character until her perspective changes is yet to be seen but the escape coming sooner than expected let's me believe something different will happen.With that in mind, Emma can FREAK OUT seeing one of her dearest friends dying (a horrible death I hope) and change her personality.
I actually think its refreshing to see that the female lead is the traditional shounen protagonist while the two male leads, while smarter, are physically weaker in comparison, it'll make the escape all the more fascinating since Ray and Norman "keikaku" skills will probably not be of use if they encounter demons along the way.I could not agree more when you say that she's the dumble muscle and the human element. Congrats.
It should move to JUMP SQ or even SQ Crown...I miss World Trigger.
What series is this?This panel though.
![]()
He doesn't like bloated casts, but World Trigger is one of his favorite Jump series?Can you guys do me a favor? I'm trying to convince a friend to read Kimetsu no Yaiba, but I'm kind of bad at selling series to others. In this case, he's particularly picky when it comes to picking up new Jump series. Here's what he said to me on AIM about it: "not until i'm given a reason to assume it's particularly a stand-out from other jump series. let me put it this way: i personally consider the poor pacing, bloated casts, and extremely "safe" stoytelling just sort of endemic to jump as a whole. i assume it's just a blanket set of traits set by the editorial department. i don't expect anything in yaiba will defy that enough to be worth a separate read." His favorite Jump series are Rurouni Kenshin, HxH and World Trigger. Can you guys help me, please?
Aim? As in AOL Instant Messanger? I'm shocked anyone still uses that.Can you guys do me a favor? I'm trying to convince a friend to read Kimetsu no Yaiba, but I'm kind of bad at selling series to others. In this case, he's particularly picky when it comes to picking up new Jump series. Here's what he said to me on AIM about it: "not until i'm given a reason to assume it's particularly a stand-out from other jump series. let me put it this way: i personally consider the poor pacing, bloated casts, and extremely "safe" stoytelling just sort of endemic to jump as a whole. i assume it's just a blanket set of traits set by the editorial department. i don't expect anything in yaiba will defy that enough to be worth a separate read." His favorite Jump series are Rurouni Kenshin, HxH and World Trigger. Can you guys help me, please?
He's a fan of the tactical/strategic nature of the series.He doesn't like bloated casts, but World Trigger is one of his favorite Jump series?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already told him about Togashi liking it. Didn't help.Aim? As in AOL Instant Messanger? I'm shocked anyone still uses that.
But i would show him that Togashi recommended that people read it, since he's a HxH fan