- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It was decided they would released the volumes in print and digitally some months before that, but they said that they wouldn't add it to ESJ because the series was "a little racy" . They took their words back a few months later and I joke about it even now. XDTo be fair Food War wasn't added until chapter 93, (Nov , 2014), and the first volume was released on August, 2014. So Volume 1-11 gained attraction from the upcoming anime at the time (April, 2015).
By chapter 93, there are less nudity. The series as a whole don't have "nudity" unless somebody eats food.
If anyone care about New York best seller, ecchi/harem or ecchi/action usually on the list (especially title from Seven Seas). One day, Viz might change their mind. Until then, I don't see Yuragi get a released in the US.
Speaking of Yuragi, chapter 46 is really good. Million seller when?![]()
Now the series is much more "cold", if you know what I mean. XD
Yuragi-sou, on the other hand, is not racy, it is piping hot and I don't see this becoming "cold" or even "lukewarm" anytime time soon. XD
NY Times Best Seller is dominated by Onepunch-man, Tokyo Ghoul and Shingeki no Kyouji. The only ecchi there is Monster Musume that blemishes the ranking with its presence every now and then.