- Joined
- Aug 6, 2015
- Messages
- 477
- Reaction score
- 363
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Fuck Inoue.
Almost two years without a Vagabond chapter.
Almost two years without a Vagabond chapter.
Emphasis on the "they."Why is Deku and Saiki in there? They arent idiots like Goku.
Most likely nothing special. Probably some sort of give away.Instead of complaining about terrible anime youtubers again, does anyone have any ideas as to what viz's apparent major announcements could be for their WSJ 5th anniversary stream?
![]()
I disagree, have a goofy mc is just an excuse for the author to info dumps, and those shonen mc trait were popularized by Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies long before GokuAs much as I don't like his content, he has a point. Toriyama didn't invented that type of character, but as I see it Goku popularized some traits of the shonen mc personality that Luffy, Naruto, Hinata, Asta and other main characters share.
Oh, and btw, Isayama Hajime did offer SnK to Jump. He talks about it in this blog post (japanese): http://blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/1922630.html
obviously licensing more titlesInstead of complaining about terrible anime youtubers again, does anyone have any ideas as to what viz's apparent major announcements could be for their WSJ 5th anniversary stream?
![]()
Shonen Jump Issue 8 ToC8号
ネバラン
ヒロアカ
ブラクロ
火ノ丸
ハイキュー ※Cカラー
鬼滅
ソーマ
GOLEM HEARTS ※読切Cカラー
銀魂
青春 ※Cカラー
ダンス
ゆらぎ
Whim ※読切
左門
ゴラッソ
斉木
デモプラ
アマルガム
磯兵衛
9号
巻頭:銀魂
Cカラー:ボルト、ソーマ、阿佐ヶ谷芸術高校映像化へようこそ
well it failed because the MC isn't a Goku cloneWell...nice knowing yah Demon's Plan

I'd love a hardcover release similar to Jojo's for Fist of the North Star.Most likely nothing special. Probably some sort of give away.
My ideal hope would be
1. Small scale physical releases of the magazine
2. Having the full Japanese jump lineup, excluding new series that haven't proven to be successful yet
3. Licensing for Kimetsu No Yaiba volumes
4. The return of VizBigs for classic Jump series
5. Licensing for classic series like Fist of the North Star(I know it was released, but not at the quality of their current series), City Hunter, Cobra, ect.
6. Adding som Young Jump series to English Jump?
Obviously not all of this, but I'd like at least 2
well it failed because the MC isn't a Goku clone![]()
Red Sprite had Bleach cry babies behind it, I doubt this will get the same reactionWell, looks like another shit storm akin to Red Sprite will occur soon.
'OMFG!! JUMP CANCELLED DEMON'S PLAN?!'
Well to be fair, iirc Black Clover wasn't at the bottom. It was somewhere near the middle, So it wasn't in a good position, but wasn't in a terrible position either. where as Demon's Plan is like 3rd from the bottom.Let's just wait to see the next weeks of Demon's Plan. It's always valid to remember that Black Clover had a really bad first ranking, but jumped to TOP 3 on the next one.
PS: I'm not hoping for DP or something like that, l barely readed one chapter. Just saying to wait a little more.