- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,089
- Reaction score
- 401
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I never really got into the series. I just know the character and what it's generally about.
Here in Brazil we know it by "Super Muscle". I think it's the anime version of Kinnikuman Nisei. I used to watch in the old Fox Kids (this was a LONG time ago, I was like 15 or something).but seriously, the Edited Manga for the manga comes out once every blue moon, the subtitles for the anime comes out once every blue, so how are people that can't speak Japanese supposed to get into it if they never watch it when in first aired on tv in the region they live in?
speaking on nostalgia boners, my cousin recently gave me some o his anime dvd and all of them are titles from mah childhood, I almost cried like an insane person (Yaiba, Tekken Chinmi, Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai, Dodge Danpei, Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru, Dash Yonkuro)
speaking of Dash Yonkuro did you know its manga is getting rebooted by Shaman King's Takei?
he must be insane thinking he can remake perfection, like go draw Shaman King or whatever dude
viz live stream--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I remember perfectly about the mask because it's specific within the portuguese opening version that "The heir receives a mask when is born".
It's soooo funny (the first part of the series, the latter ones are beyond dramatic and even sad at times) I highly recommend it.