Yeah, that's probably true. But I was thinking that the longer the anime goes, TSE's sales will eventually go up thanks to name recognition. It might not be showing an increase now, but the longer it goes on, it is possible it will increase in the future thanks to the extended exposure it got. That's what I think anyways.....
I have to ask, how soon did Bleach and Naruto start showing increases in sales since their anime's premiere, and since when did it start blowing up big?
If I was runing jump ghos tits would be on the cover every week. The future of jump is with the tits. If you say otherwise you clearly have no idia how the manga industry works. I work at jump btw.
I don't mind if Black Clover's anime is a huge success, although it will be hard to let my bias stay calm if it ends up selling more than MHA. The ultimate trigger!
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
Samon the Summoner
Ole Golazo
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Chronicle of Isobe ~Life is Hard~ (CP)
Amalgam of Distortion
Demon's Plan
Boruto
Let's see
Front Row: Nami (One Piece), Kagura (Gintama), Kiyoko (Haikyuu)
Behind them: Erina (Shokugeki), World Trigger, Little Sister (Kimetsu), Teruhashi Kokomi (Saiki)
Behind them: Emma (Promised Neverland), Straighten Up, Ole Golazo. and Gojo Reina (Hinomaru Zumou), MHA
5 from the left: I guess the white hair bottom left is Noella Silva from Black Clover, Sarada (Boruto), Teshigawara (Samon), Jun (Spring Weapon No 1), Rokumi(Almagam) ,Yuuna (Yuragi)
and the doll on the table is probably from Isobe.
Missing Almagam and Demon's Plan, World Trigger (forgot it existed )
Bra I really work for Shueisha and so I know my stuff very well. Black clover get as much votes as all other manga's combined. This is new level of popularity there.
I seriously don't know how you guys can spot the characters so precisely with this picture. Looking at it for 3 seconds is enough to make my eyes burn.
Yeah, that's probably true. But I was thinking that the longer the anime goes, TSE's sales will eventually go up thanks to name recognition. It might not be showing an increase now, but the longer it goes on, it is possible it will increase in the future thanks to the extended exposure it got. That's what I think anyways.....
I have to ask, how soon did Bleach and Naruto start showing increases in sales since their anime's premiere, and since when did it start blowing up big?
Opposite of what many people here might think, Bleach and Naruto were already pretty big before the anime. Talking in term of manga sales, they were already selling more than My Hero Academia before its anime(Naruto by a lot and Bleach by a little).
And Toriko and World Trigger were even doing way less than My Hero Academia before their anime. YES, you're hearing it right. Toriko started its anime almost 4 years after it started and it volumes were selling LESS than My Hero Academia. People when talk of Toriko obviously don't know its path. And yes it took Toriko 4 years to get into the "BIG 3" of the Magazine, and that is certainly a way to long a time for a "PUSHED" series.
Naruto basically went from 800-970 thousand copies in print per volume before the anime(That means selling possible around 600k) to 1.33 Million copies per volume after the first year of the anime(around 900k-1M copies sold). So it got an increase of around 300k. Though it kept increasing throughout the next year where it was able to get to peak of 1.62 Million copies in print(around 1.1-1.2M copies. That is in fact the best we seen the series selling in Oricon).
Bleach went from 520 thousand copies in print per volume before the anime(around 350k copies sold) to 1.19 Million copies in print per volume after the first year of the anime(around 800k copies sold) so got an increase of 450k, basically doubled in sales. Like Naruto it also kept increase in the next year where it reached its peak of 1.33 Million copies in print per volume(around 900k copies sold. That is also in fact the best we seen the series selling in Oricon).
One Piece was from 1.35 Million before the anime(Around 900k). Just like the best of Bleach) to 2.04 Million after the first year of the anime(Around 1.4M) And increase of around 500k In its first year(Anime East Blue Saga!!!). And it kept increasing for 2 more years.
One Piece got an increase in the beginning of the anime, in the Alabasta-Skypiea Sagas, and in the Marineford Saga(Starting at Sabaody Archipelago). Yes, 3 huge increases.
I seriously don't know how you guys can spot the characters so precisely with this picture. Looking at it for 3 seconds is enough to make my eyes burn.
I seriously don't know how you guys can spot the characters so precisely with this picture. Looking at it for 3 seconds is enough to make my eyes burn.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.