- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
Still no spoilers on Dr.Stone?
That's not even remotely accurate.Someone on reddit found this out:
![]()
Note: Kuro is the character in To LOVE-Ru Darkness who is based on Train Heartnet from Yabuki's previous manga Black Cat.
Somebody posted them a few pages agoStill no spoilers on Dr.Stone?
Still no spoilers on Dr.Stone?
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...a-season-2-with-english-dub-subtitles/.112860So some interesting news dropped regarding the MHA anime Funimation has announced that season 2 will be streamed in both sub and dub on April 1. I'm not sure how many of you watch dub here but I think it's a nice idea to do bring in the people who only watch anime with dubs appealing to as many audiences as possible never hurts. It also seems to confirm (I could be wrong I may have misread the article on ANN regarding the 2 cour.) an earlier post that it's a two cour. season this time around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What?Kurare Raku Japanese Scientist will be supervision for "Dr.STONE"
![]()
it's same thing for souma. they bring up food researcher for the series as supervision, the only different is this guy is ScientistWhat?
I'm still under the impression that Yuki Morisaki is not a real chef. More of like a model chef, her career is being an actor, and she doesn't join board until volume 6.they bring up food researcher for the series as supervision, the only different is this guy is Scientist
Wikipedia listed her as Japanese chef & entertainer.I'm still under the impression that Yuki Morisaki is not a real chef. More of like a model chef, her career is being an actor, and she doesn't join board until volume 6.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
