- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, there are things that you are good and thing you are not that good, they are quite normal in this aspect, but they want to build their careers in the things they are bad at, that's odd and doesn't happen very often indeed. Since, it is rare I expected a very strong reason, but I was disappointed when they gave their reasons in chapter 2. Furuhashi's reason was fairly good, but Ogata's... This undermine the enjoyment a bit because you can't root for them when their reasons are bullshit, but it can get better if the author comes with good things in every other aspects of the series.Feel like i'm back in high school reading We Can't Study.
and that's not a good thing.![]()
VIZ should make it clear whether they are going to release the series or not, I'm waiting to read in Japanese because of this.

