- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
Nope, and looking at the MyAnimeList page tells me that I most likely won't like it. Why do you bring it up?
I buy a lot of figures. Hoping for some Boruto ones soon.Off topic discussion but beside manga tanko, do you guys purchase/import merchandise good?
I personally don't (that will change in a couple weeks) since usually merchandise good aren't make by the author (with the exception of artbooks), and that kinda put me off of buying them.
and figures are expensive.
I have one Gintama figure, and that's about it. I have a Jump Ryu volume if that counts, and some data books. Art books too. I also have that Dragon Ball 30th anniversary book, which is badass.Off topic discussion but beside manga tanko, do you guys purchase/import merchandise good?
I personally don't (that will change in a couple weeks) since usually merchandise good aren't make by the author (with the exception of artbooks), and that kinda put me off of buying them.
and figures are expensive.
Horikoshi's Jump RyuI have one Gintama figure, and that's about it. I have a Jump Ryu volume if that counts, and some data books. Art books too. I also have that Dragon Ball 30th anniversary book, which is badass.
?
Naturally! I also have the limited edition of volume 7 that contains the drama cd, so I guess that counts too,Horikoshi's Jump Ryu?
Ever since it came out, every couple of months I'd be tempted to buy it... so one day I just did to get it over with. The quality is superb!I have my eyes on that DBZ history book. I'll wait another 6 months to see if Viz will bring it over, if not then I'll import it.
I was fine with it in Beelzebub because he was a baby and Beel was cute. This character is just plain ugly. I know early DB had goku's dick out quite often but I haven't read it yet, so I can't really judge it.^there are a lot of scenes in it where the mc have his dick hanging out
Beelzebub, Midori no Makibao and early Dragon Ball in WSJ did that too
We'll it attempted to establish story on the latest chapter (it's fourth chapter) but it failed to do what I assume it was trying to do.Has it even established enough of a story for things to fall apart though? Most of the first chapter was spent on beel references and the next two just explained the gimmick.
Stop.We'll it appears that Ryuuhei is moving away from the romance genre and going towards an all action genre if this chapter of Hungry Marie is any indication.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tamura is doing pretty much what he did with Beelzebub... Making no sense at allWe'll it appears that Ryuuhei is moving away from the romance genre and going towards an all action genre if this chapter of Hungry Marie is any indication. Also and I'm not sure if anyone else thought this, but with the current chapter why does it look like this is series is falling apart at the seams as far as story goes?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
hahaha...We can't learn was nice this week. It's good atm. For me is one of the safest in this new mangas and I can see this running with 100 chapters or more with a medium sucess