- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 4,755
- Reaction score
- 8,897
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Why's Arby's twitter promoting Boku no Hero Academia anime LOL
Yes, it's been stated multiple times and implied endlessly.Wait, Gon is insane?
Yeah... I head the band disbanded (:V) is that right?Orange Range need to comeback for Black Clover opening.
Happy People was a good ED for Bleach.
I like pretty much all aqua timez songs as well.Speaking of Bleach's 13th OP, I think SID would make for a good artist for MHA S3's second half.
Yes a series that I've been reading for 15 years is just isn't for me.Clearly HxH isn't a series for you then.
Nah I'm praising it for doing a good job sticking with one tone than trying to juggle several of them. If anything the 2011 is more generic for playing it straight than trying to find one for itself.You're literally praising the 1999 anime for taking something unique and making it generic
It's the Japanese version of Bruno Mars' Lazy song.I instantly loved this ending song. Its so simplistic yet so catchy at the same time. I never skipped it for any of season 3's episodes.
No its just among of the many fan theories that gets pushed around ever since the Chimera Ant arcWait, Gon is insane?
Alright buddy, maybe you should reread the series with a little more attention next time.No its just among of the many fan theories that gets pushed around ever since the Chimera Ant arc
Well meme'd my friend.
I don't know what's the number 1, but Toriko is top 3 worst adaptations, for sure.What's the worst anime adaptation of WSJ series?
You're gonna need a better argument than that sportAlright buddy, maybe you should reread the series with a little more attention next time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Neuro. Completely missed the point of the manga's tone, had terrible animation quality and art as well.What's the worst anime adaptation of WSJ series?
Toriko?What's the worst anime adaptation of WSJ series?
? I thought long and hard for it (just like hiatus x hiatus) 
>Oda and Togashi will never give you any awards and they will never have any kinda of relationship with youOda is gonna be responsible for a judge for new manga award (1st round).
He made a comment for those who wanna become a mangaka;
"I still remember that Yoshihiro Togashi-sensei gave me a monthly manga award 24 years ago. And Toagshi-sensei kindly remembers it as well.
I mean, let's build a similar relationship with me! Let me be proud of you, like "I gave an award to this mangaka!" when you become a mangaka in the future.
I'll see through your manga talent. Feel free to send me your manga!"
Black CatWhat's the worst anime adaptation of WSJ series?
You think is bad? The anime is better. It cut down most of the unnecessary shit from the manga, and Sven, Eve and Rinslet, who had so little personality have more ersonality in animation. Granted it´s a mediocre action series, but it´s better.Black Cat