- Joined
- Sep 22, 2013
- Messages
- 846
- Reaction score
- 501
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Then enlighten me, how they work?You have no idea how rating works.
Then enlighten me, how they work?You have no idea how rating works.
Not in the way you think mate. I knoow you hate BHA but chill men. Get some wasabi.Then enlighten me, how they work?
It shows that you dont know what you're talking about when is noticeable that you think Space Brothers always aired in that timeslot. It only starter in that timeslot by around episode 52. What is 1st episode did rating wise means nothing here, just Luke the 1st episode of MHA Aldo doesnt.I wasn't comparing anything. Though it doesn't matter since the "remastered" series got better ratings than the new one.
Time Bokan, Space Brothers, and Ace Attorney did not average 6, infact they barely scrapped by 3-4%
Ultimate Otaku averaged 2-3% and only a few episodes got a 3% tally despite its 6.7% start (which was because of Magic Kaito). So Case Files S1 and Magic Kaito were the only shows that got a 6% in ratings while everything else was between a 3-4%. Funny thing about Space Brothers is that it had lower premiere ratings than MHA yet here you are saying it did very good. Make up your mind.
People who post weekly rating updates and know more about that shit than me or you. Kai not doing well isn't really something people can deny at this point. It got canned despite having an average rating of 9.4%, Toriko got canned despite having an average rating of 6.2% nowadays shows outside of Sazae-san and Shin-chan dream of getting those ratings and even they have fallen off themselves.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOL, I hate MHA? That is news, even for me.Not in the way you think mate. I knoow you hate BHA but chill men. Get some wasabi.
Even if you were right (you're not btw) it doesn't matter since the ratings didn't rise above 3-4% averageIt shows that you dont know what you're talking about when is noticeable that you think Space Brothers always aired in that timeslot. It only starter in that timeslot by around episode 52. What is 1st episode did rating wise means nothing here, just Luke the 1st episode of MHA Aldo doesnt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honey there's lots of people who posts weekly ratings updates and you are neither the most well-known or even the most proficient one so don't flatter yourself and I'll seldom trust anyone's word who believes that Nichigo was a highly rated timeslot with the highest show average was a 4%.but we'll see what crap you spout during MHA run on NTV.Oh, do you know one of the people that posted weekly rating updates? Me!
If he becomes the Saitama of Golf, it could be very fun to watch while the side characters might still shine. I have a feeling Roboto will lose this match with the next two holes lost by one or several balls each. Maybe actually losing might make him want to get better at Golf to not lose again?Robo is too OP, the games won't be fun if the author plans to continue like this. Kuroko was a better main character imo, at least he let his side characters shine.
Sweetheart, what with the evasion tactics, can't you even keep a consistent train of thought?Even if you were right 2(you're not btw) it doesn't matter since the ratings didn't rise above 3-4% average
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honey there's lots of people who posts weekly ratings updates and you are neither the most well-known or even the most proficient one so don't flatter yourself and I'll seldom trust anyone's word who believes that Nichigo was a highly rated timeslot with the highest show average was a 4%.but we'll see what crap you spout during MHA run on NTV.
As much as you can't stop lying about everything because you're clueless about how things work and don't want to admit it. There's a difference between getting stuff off of 2ch and claiming you know what you're talking about and actually...well....knowing what you're talking about.Sweetheart, what with the evasion tactics, can't you even keep a consistent train of thought?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've kinda fallen off the Dr. Stone bandwagon myself. Maybe its just one of those series you have to wait and see how things develop where the setting finds some sort of ground before you invest in it much like YYH. At this point I'm just waiting to see how readers respond to it. RxL has been a pleasant surprise though, I'm still very much engaged with it.Yeah, I think I'm done with Dr. Stone to be honest. It's not really compelling me to read anymore. I don't think it's bad, but I'm so disinterested in the situation.
Funny enough, a main complaint (if you could call it that) of MHA is that it's too fast sometimes. I don't mind going at a slower pace as long as Horikoshi plans it out well enough.MHA's chapter this week, to me, felt slower paced then it needed to be. It was a good chapter just slow paced.
Dr. Stone this chapter show that the author is making this series with nothing but a bunch of big reveals and very little actual story telling. I'll give this series until it's ranked and depending on how well it's first ranking is will be if I drop it.
I didn't really find the pace it use to go as a bad thing here recently though I have a bit of a problem with, this series to me isn't suited for slow pacing.Funny enough, a main complaint (if you could call it that) of MHA is that it's too fast sometimes. I don't mind going at a slower pace as long as Horikoshi plans it out well enough.