- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
A mix of both. Only basing Japan opinion on what I've heard ppl say 2chan users are saying though.Is this the view of Japan audience or just us, because all that matters is how people in Japan react to it.
There are other veterans in this batch beside Tamura who have even more notable work than his, so I doubt he is getting a special treatment, if Hungry Marie doing well, it just means people like it.
I'm not saying Jump is giving Tamura special treatment. I'm saying the reason Hungry Marie has such a following(at least here), is because of Tamura's fanbase. Then went on to say that either way it seems to be doing well in Japan, since it's recieving a color page.
Would also like to clarify that I'm not saying We Never Learn will DEFINITELY survive. I'm just saying in the batch it seems like it has the best shot so far, based on its ranking and overall reception
