- Joined
- Dec 26, 2016
- Messages
- 909
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Country
-
Loved BNHA episode 2. Todoroki was awesome.
Which are the current numbers of SW#1 Vol 2? They clearly want a gag manga for when Gintama endsJuly Volume Releases:
Gintama #69
Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars) #25
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K #22
Isobe Isobee Monogatari #14
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san #6
The Promised Neverland #4
Spring Weapon No. 1 #3
Dr. STONE #1
Hungry Marie #1
ROBOT×LASERBEAM #1
*nitpicks* if only they could get rid of that horrid dimming effect...... I mean, I get why this rule came about, but I really do have to ask, shouldn't technology have advanced enough by now that there shouldn't be any repeat of that pokemon seizure incident?You can easily tell just how much better production is going compared to S1. I think this was the best episode of the anime yet.
It's annoying but I didn't think the dimming was too bad in this episode. I'm sure it'll probably get more intrusive when we get more into the action, but I've accepted it. That Yutaka Nakamura cut though.*nitpicks* if only they could get rid of that horrid dimming effect...... I mean, I get why this rule came about, but I really do have to ask, shouldn't technology have advanced enough by now that there shouldn't be any repeat of that pokemon seizure incident?
Viz logic.Confused as to why they're adding Dr.Stone and not We Never Learn. And I like Dr.Stone. We Never Learn just seems like it's the safer choice since it's doing well so far and we have no clue how Dr.Stone is doing.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"scream cancel" loooolViz logic.
I don't know, but they seems to have an ability that always want to pick-up any series that scream cancel miles away.
It covered 2 chapters and an Omake if you wanna get technical, but I don't agree that it's the same pacing as S1. Every chapter is a different length, as in, some have more dialogue. S1 was filled to the brim the flashbacks which slowed the pace right down to a crawl. I thought this episode was adapted as efficiently as can be in all honesty. I actually liked that they fleshed out the training a bit.The episode covered exactly 2 chapters, which is essentially the same pacing as S1.
The one issue I had with this episode was the unnecessary recap of what happened last episode I could've done without that other then that it was pretty good.It covered 2 chapters and an Omake if you wanna get technical, but I don't agree that it's the same pacing as S1. Every chapter is a different length, as in, some have more dialogue. S1 was filled to the brim the flashbacks which slowed the pace right down to a crawl. I thought this episode was adapted as efficiently as can be in all honesty. I actually liked that they fleshed out the training a bit.
Illegals got better? The first chapter was really myopic, for me.great anime episodes
great manga chapter
great ova
great chapter from Illegal spinoff
this have been an amazing week for bnha fans
waiting a week for new material gonna suck extra hard since we got spoiled this week
Because "We Never Learn" is a romance, period. This forum is an image of what the Occident thinks about romcom. Nisekoi publication was one in a lifetime occurrence.Confused as to why they're adding Dr.Stone and not We Never Learn. And I like Dr.Stone. We Never Learn just seems like it's the safer choice since it's doing well so far and we have no clue how Dr.Stone is doing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, Viz didn't. You only see the page if you are logged in and have a subscription.And Viz realized, and took down that Sr. Stone page.