might as well serialize Outgear Full Color.
.
a manga about a silver hair swordman that lives in a magic kingdom but can't use magic, gee where have I seen this before?
seriously tho, wsj won't serialize this for obvious reasons
on his twitter account the author said he submitted a diffrent oneshot but it got rejected
he is currently trying to serialize a third manga which is an ecchi manga about big oppai and big butt gyaru that lives in a fantasy world
knowing you, I doubt you will be interested in that
What oneshots are you guys interested in seeing serialized?
Akage no Achoo: good mma manga, with a lot of romcom and heart warming moments, it fill the hole that Ranma left in my heart better than Hungry Marie ever could
the author did a different karate oneshot in Giga last year so I hope this isn't dead
Dondohare: Yokai battle manga with lovable cast and charming artstyle, why not serialize it?
Yuasutorenja: Good replacement for Gintama, aliens and nonhuman cast are always interesting
Million Kingdom: another non human protagonist this time a robot, this could be this generation Astro Boy
Tenjou no All-wand: reverse isekai written by one of Horikoshi's assistants, what's not to like?
Anything by Shuuhei Tanizaki (Aratamejuu no buki shokunin - Noroi noroi no banpei - Kaijuu no Buki Shokunin) are all good
also you didn't think I forgot did you? I still want my car racing manga with super powers
Hoshikusu wanderer is more like Mad Max than the Mario Kart clone I wanted
but hey, it's an action cars manga by UBS dude, I'll will take that any day