So next issue is the one before the break? I wonder if that means viz will do a bonus catch up issue, Dr Stone and RxL only needs one double chapter each to catch up so they'll be fine but We Never Learn will take them quite a while.
Counting it up I think they'd need 7 double chapters to catch up with We Never Learn (or 3 triples and a double), so having an extra issue with 4 chapters or something in the jp magazine's off week would speed things up a lot.
Have we seen any Jump+ original creators move to a physical magazine for their next series yet? I feel like most of the successful Jump+ stuff is still ongoing.
Have we seen any Jump+ original creators move to a physical magazine for their next series yet? I feel like most of the successful Jump+ stuff is still ongoing.
If he doesn't want to do another weekly then him moving to SQ is pretty likely, he's pretty much still considered an SQ artist because of his oneshots. Fire Punch is always included in the info pages for new volume releases and stuff like that.
I wonder what happened? It felt like it had so much left, and then in 2 chapters it just fast forwarded the story lol. Heiji said minimum 6 volumes, but it only needs a few chapters for its 5th, so it could end in a few monhs. Although its on break next week :/.
The dark style of his manga would definitely suite SQ. He just needs to add a few exorcists and he'll be gold.
On another note, anyone know what happened to Worlds End Harem? There was a notice saying its stream on Jump+ would stop (unsure if that means hiatus). Or maybe it was just the app?
I wonder what happened? It felt like it had so much left, and then in 2 chapters it just fast forwarded the story lol. Heiji said minimum 6 volumes, but it only needs a few chapters for its 5th, so it could end in a few monhs. Although its on break next week :/.
The dark style of his manga would definitely suite SQ. He just needs to add a few exorcists and he'll be gold.
On another note, anyone know what happened to Worlds End Harem? There was a notice saying its stream on Jump+ would stop (unsure if that means hiatus). Or maybe it was just the app?
I just checked and the new chapter says next update on April 30, nothing about it stopping.
For some reason the new SQ Crown issue has a different cover in its preview page on the Jump+ site though, which is weird. It's BBBB2B instead of TLRD when you look at its page, but when you click on the actual preview it's the normal cover, maybe they actually are trying to cut down on the lewdness even though that's pretty much what sells there.
Also if anyone remembers Pygmalion by one of the MHA author's assistants, I keep thinking it's going to be ending soon but they apparently gave volumes 1 and 2 reprints recently so maybe it's actually doing well?
Also if anyone remembers Pygmalion by one of the MHA author's assistants, I keep thinking it's going to be ending soon but they apparently gave volumes 1 and 2 reprints recently so maybe it's actually doing well?
I know such things are annoying, but could you refer to the deadpool-esque character in Fire Punch as camera boy? One of the very few things this manga did good was to portray him as a transman.
I know such things are annoying, but could you refer to the deadpool-esque character in Fire Punch as camera boy? One of the very few things this manga did good was to portray him as a transman.
I asked before, but now that the Togashi shitstorm has ended, maybe people will notice. I'm asking for a friend for a list of editors that worked on Bleach, and when they were editors. Does anyone know, or know where I can go look? Japanese is no problem for me.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.