- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Quality is been rewarded, no surprise here.Damn,I didn't expect Neverland to sell better than Black clover this early.....
Quality is been rewarded, no surprise here.Damn,I didn't expect Neverland to sell better than Black clover this early.....
Not for Kimetsu No Yaiba. D:Quality is been rewarded, no surprise here.
It dropped off the Oricon chart at ~130k about a month ago. Should be just shy of 200k by now.How much did Neverland's 3rd volume sold?
I'm surprised. I mean, we all knew Neverland was a success, but for it to beat BC already? That's pretty impressive.Damn,I didn't expect Neverland to sell better than Black clover this early.....
I'm glad Ore Golazo got cancelled so we can get Galaxy Gangs sooner.
DELETAmen
a new episode in everything jagman likes must die , this arc will never ends huhSamon-kun wa Summoner (End)
I recognize the cameraman oneshot from jump next, pretty ecchi heavy, wonder if Viz will do itPreview images of the two new series:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hope so. Female soccer could be a good in manga and a first at least for meI like the character designs for the soccer series. I wonder if the girl is the MC
Maybe there doing mixed gender soccer? That would be good imo tooAt least the art is very good. I'll read both of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hope so. Female soccer could be a good in manga and a first at least for me
Lock On 2.0My biggest fear about Yoko's series is that I'll like it only for it to be a coming of age story that ends naturally withing a couple of years
also, this is Cross Account right?
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/gachipin-r18897
