Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Damn,I didn't expect Neverland to sell better than Black clover this early.....
Quality is been rewarded, no surprise here.
 

Reigen

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
290
Age
29
Country
Morocco
How much did Neverland's 3rd volume sold?
 

razerxs

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
396
Reaction score
740
Country
Galactic Republic
How much did Neverland's 3rd volume sold?
It dropped off the Oricon chart at ~130k about a month ago. Should be just shy of 200k by now.
 

DyanSon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
367
Reaction score
134
Age
29
Country
Philippines
BnHA only release 2 volume right? only 12 and 13? guest its 1M backlog.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn,I didn't expect Neverland to sell better than Black clover this early.....
I'm surprised. I mean, we all knew Neverland was a success, but for it to beat BC already? That's pretty impressive.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
>Finally the brats are done with their exams
>now I can resume online lurking activities
>get greeted by this

I'm glad Ore Golazo got cancelled so we can get Galaxy Gangs sooner.
DELET



Samon-kun wa Summoner (End)
a new episode in everything jagman likes must die , this arc will never ends huh
how many WSJ manga do you read now? just Neverland? hope someone won't spoil that for you *sinister laughter*

Preview images of the two new series:

I recognize the cameraman oneshot from jump next, pretty ecchi heavy, wonder if Viz will do it
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
At least the art is very good. I'll read both of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like the character designs for the soccer series. I wonder if the girl is the MC
I hope so. Female soccer could be a good in manga and a first at least for me
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
At least the art is very good. I'll read both of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I hope so. Female soccer could be a good in manga and a first at least for me
Maybe there doing mixed gender soccer? That would be good imo too
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Takuma always like to draw smol high schoolers huh. Or maybe they are in middle school.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
She's probably just the manager. My guess on the situation is that the three of them are childhood friends and they decided they wanted to do soccer together. The two boys are the rivals and the girl is the manager. Or maybe he is a trap.
I like the character designs though, simple but effective.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Yokota's new series looks adorable. Excited to read it.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
My biggest fear about Yoko's series is that I'll like it only for it to be a coming of age story that ends naturally withing a couple of years

also, this is Cross Account right?

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/gachipin-r18897
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Shoodan preview pic just screams, "The future of Jump."
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Black Clover's Director is apparently Yoshihara Tatsuya, director of Monster Musume. They apparently wrote his introduction in the magazine as a "new, still only 28 years old, promising director", or something along those lines. More information will apparently be revealed in the Jump Event in July, specifically 7/22 and 7/29.
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
Black Clover TV Anime Key Visual


My Hero Academia: Stain VA Reveal

Black Clover Anime Info (Staff, Event Notice)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top