- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think Posuka Demizu will win the competition of best tribute easily. 


I do see the Kindle version on Amazon ranking significantly higher than the print version, so maybe most of its sales are in digital. They didn't release a full color volume this month though.or maybe people switch out for the digital full color volume.
It also doesn't help that it takes 3 months to release a volume, as oppose to 2 months.
No, but it still won.This was a competition?
And the reason for the hate would be?Well, I started my animanga journey with absolute love for One Piece and ended the same journey (almost) with absolute hate towards this manga. Thank you Oda for so many years of such a variety of feelings!
It's funny his hate for One Piece that is "always" present and his avatar of HxH that is almost never here. At least he has One Piece to hate since HxH soon won't be here for him to feel anything.And the reason for the hate would be?

Nope, I'm really talking of Toriko. The last OVA it had in Jump Festa was from Toei Animation, just like the TV Anime.Think you mean Beelzebub, not Toriko.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would say that she really never joined! Before Kekkai Sensen all of her work was done in Toei Animation, that was her first work outside the company.Yeah...got little faith in the new director. A lot of people hate him, somewhat good news is that it'll follow the manga more but doesn't mean that much if the director isnt good. I missed the old director. She was awesome, not sure why she left.
You mean the 2010 OVA? Doesn't matter...Ufotable did the 2009 one. So no Toriko didn't have the same studio for it's OVA's and anime. It's just Gintama.Nope, I'm really talking of Toriko. The last OVA it had in Jump Festa was from Toei Animation, just like the TV Anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would say that she really never joined! Before Kekkai Sensen all of her work was done in Toei Animation, that was her first work outside the company.
Are you saying that the 2010 OVA is not an OVA? Because Toei Animation OVA and Toei Animation TV Anime seem to me the same studio.You mean the 2010 OVA? Doesn't matter...Ufotable did the 2009 one. So no Toriko didn't have the same studio for it's OVA's and anime. It's just Gintama.
I know she did to Toei stuff, I liked Kyousougiga. Doesn't explain why she left and she could've very well stayed. My guess it had to do with the episode delay.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That is not the rating for Wednesday Evening.The bad news is that this slot's viewership is incredibly low. Boruto is averaging less than 1% ratings. To give an example:
6/5〜6/11
ボルト 遊戯20 バディ
*0.3→ *0.6→ *1.3
*0.8→ *1.2→ *3.6
*0.1→ *0.5→ *0.5
This is the time progression from Boruto to Yugioh to Buddy Cardfight for the various regions.
Weird that you dropped at Marine Ford. That's widely considered the best arc of the seriesWhile I can appreciate One Piece's success and I remember when the manga first came to the US, but I stopped enjoying One Piece around the Skypia arc and finally dropped the series all together when it reached Marine Ford War. I still keep up with what's happening in the manga but I haven't read it in a long time. I'm happy that One Piece has reached over twenty years in publication and is still considerable popular, though for me personally it's not as good as it use to be.
I know it's held as one of the best arcs in One Piece, to me however that arc both came across as to early to happen, also given that the whole Straw hat crew wasn't present, and the whole motivation for the arc at least to me wasn't that good given it was about rescuing Ace who for all Luffy knew was already dead after they met in Alabasta.Weird that you dropped at Marine Ford. That's widely considered the best arc of the series