- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
ANN posted an article about Yuragi controversy: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...ine-erotic-art-history-is-decades-old/.118937
I completely disagree with the point of view they use because the art style in the 60's and 70's were much more rustic, it had less details. Yuragi is much much much detailed, honestly, the only thing that's left to become ****** is draw the nipples, nothing more and they talked as if they were not completely naked on that Lead CP when they were, clearly. Skirt flipping is much less offensive than what the meaning of erotic became in the recent years.
Since it was target of a controversy and Shueisha doesn't want its most sold magazine to be the target of Japanese law, they will probably have to tell Miura Tadahiro to contain himself in the future. I predicted that it would happen when I said that the cover of the magazine was much more conservative than I expected, I hadn't seen the Lead CP at that time.
I completely disagree with the point of view they use because the art style in the 60's and 70's were much more rustic, it had less details. Yuragi is much much much detailed, honestly, the only thing that's left to become ****** is draw the nipples, nothing more and they talked as if they were not completely naked on that Lead CP when they were, clearly. Skirt flipping is much less offensive than what the meaning of erotic became in the recent years.
Since it was target of a controversy and Shueisha doesn't want its most sold magazine to be the target of Japanese law, they will probably have to tell Miura Tadahiro to contain himself in the future. I predicted that it would happen when I said that the cover of the magazine was much more conservative than I expected, I hadn't seen the Lead CP at that time.