- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,721
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Someone please stop the mad man Miura Tadahiro before he steps into darkness. He got tired of drawing Youkai so he draws something else.
She is awesome and she comes from a series with already high quality character design. She has a very strong presence like Nikumi had in the beginning when she was not Souma's toy. Chapter 10 front page was what put me into Shoukugeki no Souma definitely, so...I am tempted to read Food Wars every time I see an image of Rindou. That's how you know a design is strong.
SnS's strong point is the art and Rindou's design is one of the best. I want to see how the anime will handle her now so I'm pretty pumped for that.I am tempted to read Food Wars every time I see an image of Rindou. That's how you know a design is strong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The sales are so weak for the amount of promotion it gets but I wonder how long it'll end up being. Pierrot may end up pulling the plug fast on this one.So the time slot Black Clover will debut in (Tues @ 6:25pm) currently runs Lego Friends, and was the first timeslot for Pokemon and Bleach.
Main Visual for the anime will be revealed next week.
Why you guys like Rindou so much, cause she looks like a vampire?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As cute as Toga is, she's a serial killer. I really hope Horikoshi doesn't try to redeem her, and have her join the heroes.Toga is another wild one and she doesn't look like an enemy. I still hope that Horikoshi will make her part of UA because she is more adorable than villainous and repulsive.
Reverse Sasuke!Toga just tried to kill Deku for the second time and people still think she can turn sides. I don't get it.
