Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Someone please stop the mad man Miura Tadahiro before he steps into darkness. He got tired of drawing Youkai so he draws something else.
 

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
Only one Succubus appears (I think) in the new chapter.
There was nothing wrong with the new chapter for me.
 

XtrnlArdent

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
28
Age
28
Country
Spain
Well, I hope he doesn't expand the harem at To Love Ru or Negima level, if it lasts that long.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am tempted to read Food Wars every time I see an image of Rindou. That's how you know a design is strong.
She is awesome and she comes from a series with already high quality character design. She has a very strong presence like Nikumi had in the beginning when she was not Souma's toy. Chapter 10 front page was what put me into Shoukugeki no Souma definitely, so...
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
I am tempted to read Food Wars every time I see an image of Rindou. That's how you know a design is strong.
SnS's strong point is the art and Rindou's design is one of the best. I want to see how the anime will handle her now so I'm pretty pumped for that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So the time slot Black Clover will debut in (Tues @ 6:25pm) currently runs Lego Friends, and was the first timeslot for Pokemon and Bleach.

Main Visual for the anime will be revealed next week.
The sales are so weak for the amount of promotion it gets but I wonder how long it'll end up being. Pierrot may end up pulling the plug fast on this one.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why you guys like Rindou so much, cause she looks like a vampire?
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If we're talking these "personalities" that side character from souma's dorm is way better than her. That's something I dislike about Souma... Those star dorm characters are pretty much dead and they had lots of potential
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Rindo is hot and all but it's something about vampire teeth on female characters in general that is seemingly more attractive than usual. Toga from MHA is the same, it's like you know they look good but you don't really pay attention to it until it's staring at you right in the face. Past few chapters made you sure you didn't forget
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They are not only hot, they are interesting character as well. We never know what Rindo is thinking, she sided with Central just for the fun, really, she is wild and free, she doesn't have anything against Souma and the others, she just want to have fun, it is like the memorable scene:

Toga is another wild one and she doesn't look like an enemy. I still hope that Horikoshi will make her part of UA because she is more adorable than villainous and repulsive.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
The Netflix Death Note movie was okay for what it was. It wasn't downright terrible, but it wasn't very great either. It was entertaining enough.

I didn't like Light all that much, but I understand he's meant to be different. Mia(Misa) is a little closer to her manga counterpart, but the context of her appearance is completely different. I was iffy on both of them but the direction they went with them was somewhat interesting. I actually enjoyed L a lot... until the last 1/3 of the movie. Ryuk was great throughout though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Toga is another wild one and she doesn't look like an enemy. I still hope that Horikoshi will make her part of UA because she is more adorable than villainous and repulsive.
As cute as Toga is, she's a serial killer. I really hope Horikoshi doesn't try to redeem her, and have her join the heroes.
 
Last edited:

XtrnlArdent

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
28
Age
28
Country
Spain
I think that Toga will be an anti-hero or similar, not in the heroes side but in Deku's side.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Don't let your waifu cloud your common sense. Deku wouldn't willingly work with a serial killer.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Toga just tried to kill Deku for the second time and people still think she can turn sides. I don't get it.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Something dramatically would have to happen in the VA for that to happen. This arc shown the VA is a tight-knit group like how the Phantom Troupe is. Can't rule it out but it's doubtful.
 

XtrnlArdent

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
28
Age
28
Country
Spain
I didn't mean that, I think that Toga will help Deku sometime, not the other way around. The only one possibility for the Students and League of Villians to unite is in a hard situation with an enemy in common.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just a reminder to not get too off topic here.
Also I have literally no idea what the hell anyone is talking about, MHA must have gotten really weird after I dropped it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top