just to make sure, we're all on the same page here:
We all agree that something will eventually interrupt this tournament, right? I mean, if there is a bigger clichè than a tournament in a manga, than it's that said tournament gets interrupted. Especially, if, as you said in your last post, by repeating the same idea of defending crystals is used, which makes it even more .
And don't misunderstand me: I dont mind these clichès and tropes in manga and anime. They're easy to follow and even if someone is used to them, kind of comfortable to read/watch. There is a reason these clichès and tropes became clichès and tropes in the first place.
And Black Clover is not a bad manga(as long Asta is not in the centre of attention).
But on the other hand, I'm quite curious, if there is a Black Clover fan, who've read last chapter, and reacted like this: "Oh boy another crystal round? BEST.MANGA.EVER!"-without being sarcastic or ironic. I mean, it's not impossible, there are 7 billion humans worldwide, and beautylies in the eye of the beholder. (Just in my opinion, it would be so bizarre, it would be on par with JoJo).
About the latest volume cover of MHA:
Meh. Not a fan of these portrait covers. I think the best one is still the 9th volume cover, which is ironic, bc the villain on this cover is pretty much one of the weakest in the entire manga so far.