All "We Never Learn" volumes getting reprints? The beginning of despair...

You got "beginning" wrong there, should I call Yuiga to give you some lessons?
I'm about to buy my volumes, so it is good that I will not have any problems buying them because of stock.
Yeah and also Dr. Stone, right? Right? and come on, 1-2 volume reprint against 12? But yeah, I obviously knew that's because of the anime. I just wanna mess with you
What was Black Clover anime studio and timeslot again? I want to see whether the affirmations here have any sense or not.
Pierrot. Bleach timeslot.
Don't you ever forget the "bouts" arc.
Haikyuu is popular in the west? That's news to me. There are hardly any threads on 4chan even when an anime is airing. Also, it took forever for there to be an English volume release.
The anime is sure popular because it's a masterpiece. The manga however is not. Probably because of the art.
I actually heard otherwise. This timeslot is apparently bad but I'll wait for someone that's knowledgeable with timeslots to correct me.
400k is a stretch but I see 300k's, especially if the timeslot is one that's not so great.
Isn't the same slot that Naruto/Boruto used to be broadcasted? Only on a different day?
No one talking about Robo getting another print after its 200k initial print? Screw everything else. That puts it close to BC on its first volume lol.
And yeh, HQ manga is dead in the west. No one cares, though the anime is pretty big. Cant blame people, the manga just isnt very interesting after you've seen what IG does with the anime.
You wanna talk about venerate veterans? Because that's the only reason for:
1 - RxL is selling that much. Tadatoshi's Fujo power is unstopabble but you already knew that. The manga is not bad though, it's just not on Kuroko level
2 - Hungry Marie is STILL not canceled. Everybody here would agree that if it was a newcomer it would be canceled ages ago. (Like Poro and U19 were)
3 - Dr. stone two second in a row first position in toc (could be 3!)
Now you understand why I keep venerating veterans? Newcomers that are not on Neverland level won't ever, EVER get that treatment.