Kei Monri really took a step back, major disappointment in his Giga work.
The GFC already looks a lot better than last two years. Jekyll could be big, and I hope some get scanned so I can share it with my brothers.
By the way, how are the new series in Jump Plus?
Aisareru yori sa retai: depressing edgy romance set in school, didn't really care for it
Backstreet Bunch: old geezers battle manga lol, I kinda dig it, the mc girl is cute
Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata: borderline ****** manga, not really my cup of tea
Comics: Mancolo : generic survival game manga, the only unique thing is the mc is a mangaka
High Risk Mission Therapy : some chick need her boobs to be grabbed because she's really sick. so yeah...you either gonna like it or you're gonna hate it
Slime Life: short gag manga, imagine if Vamirio and Piwi from Helck got their own spinoff, it's a pretty light hearted cute fun
Saguri-chan tankentai: Dagshikashi with exploring, girl with passion for x drags a boy with her in her adventure, also a pretty light hearted cute fun
Mieppari syndrom: short gag manga, only one chapter out and there wasn't anything that stands out in it
Ohjiyama-sama's school: dark gorey comedy with a lot of what can I only assume is Japanese web'-in-jokes and memes, if you can look ignore the ridiculous gore and memes maybe you can enjoy it