- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I would glady post in SnS section in the past, I was one of the founders of that section after all, but I'm traumatized by the terrible things that happened there, so I don't post there anymore. In any case, if it sales wise, the subject is on topic, but since nobody can prove the so called ending of the series neither sales wise, nor plot wise, they throw random posts about it to see if we catch the bait. You should not respond because you would contributing to the flood. I already gave up.Probably more, to be honest.
It likely has the same out time as Gintama does, so I would give the series another 3-5 years.
It would be nice if the people that shitpost on Soma actually did so on SnS section of the site, at least it would be on topic.