- Joined
- Feb 13, 2015
- Messages
- 4,503
- Reaction score
- 6,604
- Country
-
I dropped it after 6 minutes. Asta's VA is too annoying to sit through 13 episodes of his constant yelling.
Don't forget the orphan MC, and the fact that the rival is "cooler and better" than him.First episode looked good and went well, but holy shit Asta is terrible. Dude was legit screaming for at least a quarter of the episode. Besides that I see why people get Naruto x FT vibes now. Wizard King? Magic Entrance Exams? Rivals that grew up together? Magic and wizards? Demon that resides in the mc? Am I missing something?
For me, I don't have a great memory of things I've read so the anime works as a refresher. I only remember the most things that happened, so the anime fills in the gaps better than reading the manga again would (MHA for example). As someone who's watched, read, and reread One Piece, I still think I forgot a lot of things.Why should I even watch BL Clover when Im reading the manga- it would be a waste of time. Anime adaptation nowadays are so bad.
Is that good or badHaven't watched the episode yet but apparently
Maybe you're right, maybe I did not get your point. But the fact that you used Hyouka as a comparison shows that you did not understand mine either.Did you ignore the rest of my post because you didn't have arguments for it? You are repeating yourself since I already answered it in my previous post.
So no one´s gonna describe the production of Black Clover? How good it is?
^This answers your question. It was fine as expected but the main problem was Asta and his voice actor. Needs to calm the hell down and in a hurry. Also no OP or ED was odd, but just gonna assume it's cause this was the pilot episode.I do have to say it seemed fine production-wise, and VA choices for Yuno and Asta at least were good. Odd they decided to split the first chapter just like MHA did, but I'm not entirely against that practice, I feel doing it all in one episode is rushing a bit much. It's about what I expected for Black Clover though, not impressive, but I think Pierrot did a good job of it. The only issue is having the obnoxiousness and corniness of the manga vocalized...
Usually when there are a lot of ADs on the staff it means the production is suffering. The replies to that tweet show that quite clearly.Is that good or bad
No this is exactly how the manga went. Pierrot is actually blameless this time around.I figured Pierrot would screw it up. Oh well.
Thanks, was just about to ask about this.Usually when there are a lot of ADs on the staff it means the production is suffering. The replies to that tweet show that quite clearly.
Some of the great web-gen animators Director Yoshihara works with are currently on another show (Fate/Apocrypha), so yeah
Eh, I figured that Pierrot would do fine with it. I'll hold my opinion until I actually watch it.I figured Pierrot would screw it up. Oh well.