- Joined
- Feb 13, 2015
- Messages
- 4,503
- Reaction score
- 6,604
- Country
-
"Too cute" looking characters are always a warning signal.
Bro this was one of my favorite games as a kid. I would love a monster training manga in Jump, I can't believe we don't have one.Did anyone here watched Monster Rancher anime? now that is an amazing shonen monster training franchise
That's incorrectFirst episode looked good and went well, but holy shit Asta is terrible. Dude was legit screaming for at least a quarter of the episode. Besides that I see why people get Naruto x FT vibes now. Wizard King? Magic Entrance Exams? Rivals that grew up together? Magic and wizards? Demon that resides in the mc? Am I missing something?
Fuck i loved Shinzo! Watched it on the Disney channel that ran it in the early 00s.I don't even think it finished its run on FoxKids. It was shuffled about on its sister network Fox Family where it they aired the final episodes which also aired alongside Shinzo which was another shounen adventure series inspired by Journey To The West (where have I heard that before?) from Toei.
Umm that's coming from the sword not him.Fuck i loved Shinzo! Watched it on the Disney channel that ran it in the early 00s.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uhm, it hasn't been explicitly stated yet but it's pretty obvious.
I mean what's more unsubtle than this from ch 1?--- Double Post Merged, ---
![]()
More characters will appear in 2 and the rest in 3 probably.After episode 2 when does the other characters start to appear?
So since you lost let's attack the writer yay.Eh, still. Tabata is a hack writer who can't come up with anything original, let alone execute generic derivative elements in a decent or clever way.
A mistake of mine doesn't suddenly erase his flaws. Even BC fans agree the writing is the weakest part of the series by faaar.So since you lost let's attack the writer yay.
I said more or less the same thing some pages ago and people talked to me as if I was crazy, so I will let it go.This new series is so far out of what Jump usually offers, that they have to write on the cover "※This is Jump" and surround it with Luffy, Hinata and Deku in order for people to believe this is Weekly Shonen Jump and not some weird new magazine using the same logo. I know Akimoto said that Jump is constantly in motion, so they serialize series from time to time that are rather adventurous but this is almost borderline ridiculous. This looks like a spin-off manga for Hello Kitty or something done in CoroCoro. Unless there is a huge twist or its just overall done well, I can't see Jump's readership sticking with it for a while. There were people on 2ch that said that Heroaca was more suited for CoroCoro due to it supposedly being that juvenile. I wonder what this is to them then.
Because you've read a lot of from different writing mediums right? Yeah, Tabata blows Italo Calvino, Phil Elverum, and Asano Inio out of the water.Also he doesn't fit the definition of a "hack writer"
Seen and read way way worse.Because you've read a lot of from different writing mediums right? Yeah, Tabata blows Italo Calvino, Phil Elverum, and Asano Inio out of the water.
He's not even good as a popcorn writer. Fucking Kubo and Amano are better writers lol.
you said the editors are going insane, I replied I don't see how it's more ridiculous that Luckyman or Midori MakibaoI said more or less the same thing some pages ago and people talked to me as if I was crazy, so I will let it go.
This is a pointless conversation that will just get me banned.Seen and read way way worse.
Lol@Kubo being better aka the guy that drags out a fight to where it makes Frieza's 5 mins nonsense look like 30 seconds.
Lol@Kubo being better aka the guy that drags out a fight to where it makes Frieza's 5 mins nonsense look like 30 seconds.
That's an oversimplification. While, this case may also be an oversimplification, Koro-sensei came from a series named "Assassination Classroom". The title is an immediate contrast to the character itself. Lycopene on the other hand, has this kind of art:you said the editors are going insane, I replied I don't see how it's more ridiculous that Luckyman or Midori Makibao
I would like to remind everyone that the biggest hit that came from Jump in recent years is about a yellow octopus with a smile emoticon for a head