It's said every week but Spring Weapon really shouldn't still be around when the 2 series in dead last every issue sell 2-3 times as much as it. The writer has all the luck in the world at this point, their series was bottom 3 rank-wise past the point most series get cancelled at and sells worse than pretty much everything that's been cancelled since it started, yet it just barely survives on the occasional higher rank.
next month Jump Comics label will release 30+ titles most of them are big seller
Weekly Shonen Jump
ONE PIECE #87
Food Wars #27
Hiomaru Zumou #17
My Hero Academia #16
Isobe Isobee Monogatari #15
Yuuna of Yuragi Manor #8
The Promised Neverland #6
Boruto #4
Shoodan #1
Shonen Jump+ (whats with all the ridiculously long LN-like titles?)
Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou #11
TENJIN #7
Otokozaka #7 (WTF! What year is this?)
Fire Punch #7
Food Wars: Etoile #5
My Hero Academia: Smash #5
Bye Bye Humanity #5
A life shared with you, to dream for one last time. #3
Machi Koro Match #2
Hinmin Choujin Kanenashi-kun #2
The Process is Important for Iroha Yumizuka #1
I want something better than being loved #1
Mone-san no Majime sugiru Tsukiaikata #1
Juni Taisen: Zodiac War #1
Dragon Ball Side Story: The Case of Being Reincarnated as Yamcha
SQ
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #15
Twin Star Exorcists #13
Moriarty the Patriot #4
Kemono Jihen #3
Sentaku no Toki #1
Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu #1
V-Jump
Dragon Quest: Souten no Soura #10
Dragon Ball Super #4
man I want Kemono Jihen to stay on Oricon top 50 for 2 weeks but it looks like it won't happen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
BC newest episode is 4 mins of recaping last week episode
followed by 14 mins fillers and an anime original story
The filler wasn't bad persay, and I don't have a problem with Pierrot wanting to expand things, but I didn't feel like I had gotten 15mins worth of material at the end. The point of the flashback was to show that Asta saved Yuno... but the vast majority of the flashback felt unnecessary to me. It didn't need to last that long.
Filler in episode 2... Sasuga Pierrot. That said, if they're sparing with it, it could work in their favour. Black Clover is known for being too fast paced and superficial with its plot points. Though 4 mins of recap in ep 2 is unacceptable and a bad sign no matter how you look at it. Guess the 12 ep listing was false after all.
Edit: Akiramenai no ga ore no mahoudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Lycopene was really bad. But when you lower the quality of the magazine by keeping management like SW1, this is bound to happen. Hope the other two series are much better.
It sucks what is going on in Black Clover anime. You don't need recaps, stop doing this to the audience. It's what makes it so hard to watch One Piece. Two minute OP and five minutes of recap, followed by glacial pacing. I really thought anime was resurrecting...
Its not technically filler I see it as similar case to the one Tsuyu episode in MHA where you could call it filler but it was more expanding on already known material and it not contradicting anything in the series with it.
Its not technically filler I see it as similar case to the one Tsuyu episode in MHA where you could call it filler but it was more expanding on already known material and it not contradicting anything in the series with it.
I classify filler as something that had no information presented in the manga so interms of this episode and the episode of Tsuyu I don't consider it filler but I could understand why some people think it is.
That has nothing to do with budget. When people talk about budget they are usually wrong since "bad animation" is usually because of time constraints, not budget. However, that BC scene was really good.
I dig the opening over the ending but both were good, it's the few rare things SP is always on point with. I think the anime team is doing well with differentiating the same face issue I've seen some of the color pages and mag covers of BC to have, Noelle is the one with the pink eyes? She looked odd to me on print but better here. Yuno is cool but the crybaby backstory didn't do anything for me, I have no feelings towards it. Still wayyy better than Asta.
Damn, I was hoping they would cover the introduction this week. I'll probably just watch episodes here an there for certain parts. I already have enough on my plate this season.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.