- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 4,755
- Reaction score
- 8,897
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
HZ is releasing a novel to cover what happened in the timeskip
I do not think the TPN anime will be announced this year.Do y'all think we will get an anime announcement for a shounen jump manga before the year is up?
I'm hoping for The Promised Neverland lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fingers crossed for Vento Aureo.Do y'all think we will get an anime announcement for a shounen jump manga before the year is up?
I'm hoping for The Promised Neverland lol
An anime of this at this point in time would feel way too soon, id at least want an anime to cover up to their meeting with minerva.Do y'all think we will get an anime announcement for a shounen jump manga before the year is up?
I'm hoping for The Promised Neverland lol
Kimetsu and Yuuna have almost the same number of chapters, So if Yuuna anime is gonna be announced in Jump Festa, we will probably see something about a Kimetsu anime in 2018.Since Yuuna is the only newer series that has a main event at Jump Festa, I only expect it alone to get an announcement. Of course, I would kill for a Kimetsu announcement though.
Couldn't have said it betterI liked the first chapter of Golem Hearts a lot more than I expected to. I love this father/son relationship and the manga is so fun and comfy yet takes place in a world I'm sure I'll be able to take seriously if shit decides to hit the fan.