- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That Dorksta, so cool.
Damn, that's really weird actually.It just occurred to me that Tonari no Young Jump has OPM, which is being published under JC and now Jump+ has Toumei Ningen, which is being published under YJC. Makes you think.
It doesn't have to be a serious story. More for the sake of fun.Crossovers aren't exactly the most common thing in the world. Also it wouldn't work anyway, Their settings wouldn't work together at all due to MHA just being in the future/another timeline of our world instead of having it's own fantasy land. Black Clover would fit together with One Piece a lot more.
I know what they tried to do here.Kuroko had a crossover with Hinomaru

Glad that those dark times has ended.most crossovers are actually fun rather than serious
Heroaca had a crossover with Isobee
Isobee had multiple crossovers with Food Wars
Food Wars had a crossover with Jump heroines
Black Clover had a crossover with Beelzebub and Kagamigami
Kuroko had a crossover with Hinomaru
Nisekoi had a crossover with Haikyuu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldn't be too surprised if some people think Toriko only got popular because of Oda. I remember people thought Shimabu was pig backing off of Oda and that Toriko only sold well because of it's crossovers.Komi did a tribute for WNL the same Monday it started publishing
Can you imagine if Oda or Kishimoto did something like this for Toriko or BnHA first chapters? the internet would never shut up about it, and they will always say stuff like "it's only successful because X pushed it!"
funny how no one says anything about WNL being pushed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When? I think I forgotmost crossovers are actually fun rather than serious
Kuroko had a crossover with Hinomaru
http://manga.fascans.com/manga/hinomaru-zumou/72.5/1When? I think I forgot