Spring Weapon lives on! Holding those popularity poll results hostage plus side-story advancements are going to make this one inch through another cancellation round.
Cross Account is definitely heading out, probably as the first one to go. The most recent raw had some "this is obviously nearing the end" plot developments that'll allow it to be wrapped up incredibly soon. Rushed = 1 more chapter; It could probably fit everything nicely in 2 more, Anything more than that is just buying time for the new serializations and one-shots to begin.
Not Jump, but this was the biggest surprise to me. I really like this series, but I had no clue it was selling like this!
I'm telling everyone, 10 volumes and 85-90 chapters lol.
I wouldn't mind seeing Full Drive go. Didn't like the art or characters, even though I really like ping pong. Maybe it could still redeem itself, but I just can't really get into it and wouldn't mind taking a gamble and seeing what else could take its place