- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Who is yonkou and why should I be interested?
Jump page announcing the 50th anniversary oneshots
![]()
We Never Learn doing well is lovely to see, same goes for Aharen-san. Aharen seems like it gets special chapters in the various Jump printed magazines fairly often for a Jump+ title.Shoseki daily sales for Jump comics first day 12/4
1-Haikyuu #29
2-One Punch Man #15
3-Kekkai Sensen Back 2 Back #4
4-Black Clover #14
5-Kimetsu no Yaiba #9
6-Gintama #71
7-We Never Learn #4
9-Robot x Laserbeam #3
10-Kono Oto Tomare! #16
11-Dr. Stone #3
12-New Prince of Tennis #22
14-Dokyuu ****** HxEros #2
16-Blue Flag #3
17-Cross Account #2
20-Aharen-san wa Hakarenai #2
21-Karada Sagashi #16
24-Akuma no Memumemu-chan #4
28-Black Torch #3
29-Hungry Marie #4
30-Hungry Marie #3
38-Hidarikiki no Eren #1
39-Food Fighter Tabelu #6
49-Route End #3
54-Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume #6
56-I sold my life for ten thousand yen per year. #3
59-High-Risk Mission Therapy #1
87-Backstreet Bunch #1
89-Shuukyoku Engage #3
104-Dorei Yuugi #2
124-The Friends-Eater Classroom #1
180-Aisareru yori ○-saretai #2
221-Higuma no Te
344-Momiji no Kisetsu
387-School of Aejuma-sama #1
all of Plus new manga are not doing so well, with exception of Hidarikiki no Eren which is a redrawn manga based on a webcomic
Togashi's recommendation didn't do anything for Shuukyoku Engage's sales
and lol at Giga miniseries, why did they even bother giving them a print release
Not surprised there. It just couldn't really compete with the other series in Jump. Maybe in would've fared better in a different magazine, but it is what it is. Shudan's chance of survival still looking grim, but I've been surprised before. I looked up the author, and I had no idea he's been around for that long and that he wrote Chikan Otoko (one of the first series I ever read that helped get me into manga). I find his art style really cute, so I hope that if Shudan doesn't work out, he finds another venue for his next series quickly.Cross Account 3 + 4 (cancelled)
Looks like just a quick cashgrab. I bet thats an Omega force game.Official Trailer Announcement
Something tells me it will be a Musou game.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Isn't RobotxLaserbeam selling more than Bokuben?Shoseki daily sales for Jump comics first day 12/4
1-Haikyuu #29
2-One Punch Man #15
3-Kekkai Sensen Back 2 Back #4
4-Black Clover #14
5-Kimetsu no Yaiba #9
6-Gintama #71
7-We Never Learn #4
9-Robot x Laserbeam #3
10-Kono Oto Tomare! #16
11-Dr. Stone #3
12-New Prince of Tennis #22
14-Dokyuu ****** HxEros #2
16-Blue Flag #3
17-Cross Account #2
20-Aharen-san wa Hakarenai #2
21-Karada Sagashi #16
24-Akuma no Memumemu-chan #4
28-Black Torch #3
29-Hungry Marie #4
30-Hungry Marie #3
38-Hidarikiki no Eren #1
39-Food Fighter Tabelu #6
49-Route End #3
54-Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume #6
56-I sold my life for ten thousand yen per year. #3
59-High-Risk Mission Therapy #1
87-Backstreet Bunch #1
89-Shuukyoku Engage #3
104-Dorei Yuugi #2
124-The Friends-Eater Classroom #1
180-Aisareru yori ○-saretai #2
221-Higuma no Te
344-Momiji no Kisetsu
387-School of Aejuma-sama #1
all of Plus new manga are not doing so well, with exception of Hidarikiki no Eren which is a redrawn manga based on a webcomic
Togashi's recommendation didn't do anything for Shuukyoku Engage's sales
and lol at Giga miniseries, why did they even bother giving them a print release
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah. Saiki had a 3DS game, MHA had a 3DS game and now a console game. It's pretty normal, most of WSJ has a game in some moment, either without or with a anime.But every jump anime gets a game. How is BLack Clover any different.
Relax, it's just the first day of sales.Isn't RobotxLaserbeam selling more than Bokuben?
Please, don't be thats the sales are dropping.
It's good to see the old volumes in Shoseki.Second volume of RobotxLaserbeam is back
217 9784088812175 ROBOT×LASERBEAM 2 集英社 藤巻忠俊 2017.10.4
First volume too
471 9784088811857 ROBOT×LASERBEAM 1 集英社 藤巻忠俊 2017.7.4
Most series don't get a PS4/PC game after less than 3 years of serialization. Or where are the Shokugeki, Haikyuu, Toriko, Beelzebub, Psyren, Nurariyhon PS4/PC games?But every jump anime gets a game. How is BLack Clover any different.
Could that text really have been so effective? Lol.Relax, it's just the first day of sales.
Probably in the next few days when RxL appears on the Oricon, it will be selling more than WNL.
I think the only possibility of WNL selling more than RxL, should be because of this:
![]()
Have managed to attract many people.
I do not think that's going to happen.
DB Yamcha Reincarnation gets another reprint on Christmas Day.NEW 12/25 ジャンプ DRAGON BALL外伝 転生したらヤムチャだった件 ドラゴン画廊・リー/鳥山 明
延期
1/4 → 2/2
ファイアパンチ 8 400
2/2 → 3月
スライムライフ 2
心臓に杭を打ちつけて 2
左ききのエレン 2
Odd, I dont remember PS4 being a thing when Beelzebub, Psyren, or even Nura were running. Quite sure Toriko was already in its sunset days by then so it wouldnt hadve made sense. I certainly cant be the only one. Vita is kind of dead if one wants their aniGame to go outside of JPN, and 3DS is also in its sunsettting days.Most series don't get a PS4/PC game after less than 3 years of serialization. Or where are the Shokugeki, Haikyuu, Toriko, Beelzebub, Psyren, Nurariyhon PS4/PC games?
Looks like all 3 of We Never Learn's previous volumes were also in the top 500, actually the top 250.Second volume of RobotxLaserbeam is back
217 9784088812175 ROBOT×LASERBEAM 2 集英社 藤巻忠俊 2017.10.4
First volume too
471 9784088811857 ROBOT×LASERBEAM 1 集英社 藤巻忠俊 2017.7.4
You've been here for four and a half years and you arent aware of Yonkou?Who is yonkou and why should I be interested?
Yes.Did I just fall for (shark)bait?