- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,076
- Reaction score
- 6,934
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
They can run it until theyre ready to animate Shuudan.
Did you miss the western hype for free and haikyuu and yuri on ice? We love hardcore sports.Probably right but I don't ever see people outside of Japan getting hype over sports series. People over here just want cool battles and cute girls doing cute things.
You probably mean people in the West, cause in East and SE Asia, sports anime/manga have been all the rage.Probably right but I don't ever see people outside of Japan getting hype over sports series. People over here just want cool battles and cute girls doing cute things.
.
Is this full week?What v13 BLack Clover came back? Incredible
Is Dr Stone not growing?
Yuri on Ice was a mistake, never should of happened. I learned of what Haikyuu was last year so wouldn't know but heard the anime adaptation is nothing but full of praise.Did you miss the western hype for free and haikyuu and yuri on ice? We love hardcore sports.
I'm hip you guys love that sumo series and I don't know too much about it. I've always been big on bonds between characters, character development, and most importantly hype for what's next and being entertained by the adventure or drama. But be real, can you honestly say, without a doubt in your mind, gun to your head, that watching VOLLEYBALL or GOLF is more hype than All Might vs. AFO or Hisoka vs. Chrollo? If yes, I just gotta know why.Lol, I like sports manga way more than battle at this point in my life and I don't even follow organized sports,
Love that sense of camaraderie, the hype, the character focus.
Well, looks like that wrap around jacket band thing on Bokuben worked really well?Oricon: Dec 4-10
406366 *411296 Haikyu!! 29
139671 *140431 Black Clover 14
128779 *130385 Gintama 71
*88438 **89077 Kimetsu no Yaiba 9
*61273 **61678 Robot X LASERBEAM 3
*58755 **59052 We Never Learn 4
*48180 **48507 Dr. Stone 3
*33895 2201180 One Piece 87
*23328 **23503 Karada Sagashi 16
*19388 **19570 Blue Flag 3
*18197 **18347 Aharen-san wa Hakarenai 2
*16071 **16258 Cross Account 2
------------
*14356 *514260 MHA 16
*11851 **11851 Akuma no Memumemu-chan 4
*11198 **11198 Hungry Marie 3
*11070 **11070 Hungry Marie 4
*10575 *291261 Dragon Ball Super 4
*10406 *276148 The Promised Neverland 6
*10267 *689224 Haikyu!! 28
**9023 *233744 Black Clover 13
**8709 *161795 Dragon Ball Yamcha 1
Haikyuu gets next to no hype here in the west considering how big it is in Japan. After a year now I can safely say that YOI popularity had very little to do with ice skating and more so to what it represents in this current age of fandom.Did you miss the western hype for free and haikyuu and yuri on ice? We love hardcore sports.