- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,735
- Reaction score
- 2,734
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Its quite sad that the covers and maybe extra content are possibly the best things about recent volumes.
Its quite sad that the covers and maybe extra content are possibly the best things about recent volumes.
WNL 6,What are the covers that still need to appear?
I'd like to see the Act-Age cover in color, but I thought that its first volume cover looks really good based off of the black-and-white image I saw in Chapter 14. I feel like people who enjoy Runway de Waratte from WSM will enjoy this, but hopefully they'll actually go out and buy the volumes.WNL 6,
Boze & Act-Age 1
Zumou's cover seems to be saying to the other three covers: Hmm, I can destroy these bag-of-bones in two seconds.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think Bozebeats & Act AgeWhat are the covers that still need to appear?
Him or my other boy Ryo Ishiyama, either way Zippo needs to happen!I hope it's my boy Yuusaku Shibata coming back with a masterpiece.
And here we have Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty.
I was going to say thisThat Act-Age Cover..