Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What are the covers that still need to appear?
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Black Clover's one is beautiful as always, but I thought the cover that shows Julius death would be something more... Impactful (maybe white background and him with Willian... Idk).
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
WNL 6,
Boze & Act-Age 1
I'd like to see the Act-Age cover in color, but I thought that its first volume cover looks really good based off of the black-and-white image I saw in Chapter 14. I feel like people who enjoy Runway de Waratte from WSM will enjoy this, but hopefully they'll actually go out and buy the volumes.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,554
Reaction score
15,722
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Since we got a One Piece Reverie teaser which looks it was in Jump cover...that means we're getting the ToC sooner than expected?
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
On top of my baby goat sacrifice I'm praying to Cthulu every night for this GG serilaization so I can only leave it in his hands at this point
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I hope it's my boy Yuusaku Shibata coming back with a masterpiece.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
RobotxLaserbeam vol 5 cover has a character that barely appears in the volume chapters, lol
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
HZ covers wins for me again. SnS covers are pretty as usual but leaves a bad taste in my mouth since the story is awful now. These covers all around weren't that great for me. I liked HZ's previous cover way more too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What are the covers that still need to appear?
I think Bozebeats & Act Age

 
Last edited:

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mecha MHA? Nah I'm good, he can do better
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow that bozebeats cover is one of the hottest covers in years.
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man, if Act-Age dies, I hope that at least the artist gets a partner for a future manga with other author (or even this same one). This girl has a potential to be a great artist with more study on art and evolving in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top