Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can't wait for translation
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
Ivasion! LQ Raw: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5706072461

It wasn't the last chapter.
Alright. Looks like Lycopene will continue to provide us with Japanese pop culture and and region-specific jokes for another day lol. I don't really mind it going on, but if they had to keep one silly comedy, I think I prefer this new one.

I thought Invade You looked like a really cute, fun series. I can't wait to read the first chapter in English. It definitely looks like it's trying to fill the light-hearted comedy slot that Saiki previously held. Speaking of Saiki, is that one-page 4-koma Saiki was doing each issue still ongoing, or did that come to an end?
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
Is this another romcom? Or romcom with occasion supernatural battle shonen and light echi?

I hope the next round will have a new pure comedy manga like Saiki.
I think is one may focus more on the comedic side of things, with romance maybe being a secondary aspect
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,297
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Go to JPN and play the crane game machines and use your skill and luck to select the one you want.

(look for resellers on various auction sights)
JPN ?
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Wasn't this chapter too short for a first chapter?
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Wasn't this chapter too short for a first chapter?
Pure gag manga generally have shorter first chapters. Saiki and Lycopene were the same.
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States


Yep, this is fun.
The exact type of misunderstanding that I love to see. This seems like it'll be pretty funny, almost like some of those light teasing series that have been pretty popular lately.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's so funny about rehashing the same cliche jokes over and over again?
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Yeah I don’t see it. That’s happened in pretty much every romcom manga. Is there something that I’m missing in the dialogue?
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
Momiji no Kisetsu Jump Giga vs Shonen Jump comparisons:

 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
That reminds me, is available raw of Momiji chapter 2?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's so funny about rehashing the same cliche jokes over and over again?
it could have been worst, he could have been grabbing her bewbies while he was on top of her.
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
What's so funny about rehashing the same cliche jokes over and over again?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I like his little alien form, and it was pretty funny the first time the teacher walked in and she was on top of him
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top