- Joined
- Dec 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,727
- Reaction score
- 464
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Screw Galaxy Gangs. Do a KK in The City series. Expand that.

No lies detected.World Trigger is pretty much an AR sports manga.
Thanks for asking this question! I just read it, and I really enjoyed it quite a bit. I didn't think Poro was that bad, although I wish it could've been more slice-of-life, but this seems like it could've been super interesting. Maybe something like a slightly-lighter Beastars involving yokai/mythological creatures instead of animals. I'd be pretty pumpedDo you guys think the Poro author will serialize his Genjui Toteku One shot?
Wooooah yes! F1 would be a cool manga. Make it stylized like Red Line too. I'd love that. Or even an Oban Star Racers/Podracing style manga.- Surf manga
- Formula One manga
- Space Battle manga
- eSport manga
- New work from Kishimoto, Kubo and Shimabukuro.
It's all I want.
This would be pretty cool. I've always enjoyed dodgeball, so if this is what it'd take to see one serialized, then so be it. I'd also like a new Numa Shun comedy; something that'd fill the void that Samon left in my heart. Maybe since the Act-Age artist is such a fan, that could help with the new series' popularity this time around. A space exploration (not battle) series could be fascinating if a top-tier artist could be secured. Plus my previous post about the Poro author's oneshot, I'd say that would be pretty nice.You guys should google AR esports
There your sport manga of the year. It's Augmented Reality Dodge Ball. There is a world cup called Hado World Cup 2017 in JAPAN. It's AR so you can have "skills" and stuffs.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
iirc for issue #3Act-age could probably get away with a modelling arc.
Also speaking of Act-age, what's the most recent chapter in Japan? I'm curious how much of a gap there'll be from the scans when viz puts out the most recent chapter tomorrow.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jujutsu as well.
and I answered thisWhat would you say the best oneshot has been taking all of these related publications into account?
it's getting a seriesI dunno about the best, but this is my favorite one
https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156635525727
it isn't a oneshot, it's a namu by the writer of Kokoronashi no Kirimu
feels like Made in Abyss x Studio Ghibli
hopefully it's get redrawn and picked up for a full series

this is one of the most offensive comments someone has ever written on this site. Please delete your account. There is no way neo;lation is a for sure cancellation. Just reread it and look at it. Its like, what Jump has been in need of all year.all 3 of the new series are boring af, but I guess Chainsaw Man will survive the longest because of his infamy on Fire Punch, the other 2 are getting canned for sure.
Your cute boy designs aint saving it from Nak the Ripperthis is one of the most offensive comments someone has ever written on this site. Please delete your account. There is no way neo;lation is a for sure cancellation. Just reread it and look at it. Its like, what Jump has been in need of all year.
they have around 60 manga I thinkI'm curious how many manga are even on Jump+ right now, it feels like a bit of an overload getting these fairly frequent huge batches of new series.