- Joined
- Aug 16, 2012
- Messages
- 3,086
- Reaction score
- 7,183
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've read the manga and seen the anime. S1 was just so bad in terms of animation. The fights were so rigid even tho it followed the story well. S2 was way better but still overuse of CGI didn't do justice to the actual manga. The manga is far superior, no absolute doubts about that. The manga art is so unique and is so well done in many ways.That was one of the best period based animes, the characters were voiced perfectly and the suspense was amazing. I cant imagine the manga even being as gram of as good as the anime was, especially since these types of stories are extremely difficult to follow in manga. Still praying for an s3, in s1 animation style. Shin was the best and he sounded like Ichigo Kurosaki, heart.
But yes, I completely agree. Shin as a character is very similar to early Ichigo (until SS arc). Maybe that's a reason why I love Kingdom but the adrenaline does not stop in Kingdom unlike how it went down in Bleach. So yeah, again, for those who want to expand and try other manga and have not tried kingdom; go for it.
Also, my profile picture is of shin from kingdom.
