- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,043
- Reaction score
- 1,909
- Country
-
I'm pretty sure in this case it is better to put that on MHA anime thread... having said that, the song itself is not bad, But I don't think it fit well with the animation
How I miss my sora no utaeba.
Those are not copies sold but printed copies. Moreover, they are not even climbed.I'm surprised to see how even freaking Boruto anime is getting more love than Black Clover.
Being Black Clover truly is suffering. Hell, anime can be crap, but is still better than Boruto anime lol
I think more than that, is that the song isn't as fast-paced as I'd like it to be. For a monumental arc like this, they really should've gone with something closer to Haruka Kanata (AKFG), or SID. Back-On would also have been a good choice.I'm pretty sure in this case it is better to put that on MHA anime thread... having said that, the song itself is not bad, But I don't think it fit well with the animation
Edit: TOHO where are my non-credit OP & ED!?
Probably the best OP so far in terms of visual presentation, but the song kind of sucks most of the time, the final seconds with All Might are the only time I like the song.
That boost was LARGELY contributed to Strong World since it was hyped up for months, I don't think there's ever been a boost attributed to a specific arc in a manga and given what transpires there's no reason for new readers to invest themselves iif they haven't read the story from the beginning. The boost would have happened during any point in the manga due to how big Strong World hype was back then.That's just wishful thinking. Wasn't the boost contributed to both the movie AND the Marineford War arc? I think that was just perfect timing.
A Strong World like boost is pretty much impossible since this is the first movie in the franchise and it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of backlog but I can see it pushing significant numbers all the same since they seem to be actually going all out for the adverts for the series this year.So unless they promote the hell out of the upcoming fight, a Strong World-like boost is unlikely, you mean?
Op has schoolsThat brings up a general question about wsj series, why does nobody seem to go to school in some fantasy series? I get that the main character wouldn't because they have to adventure but schools don't even seem to exist in One Piece for example (unless you count marine academy).
Will people really buy the series for one big fight? Like of ALL the things in the series, people will show that moment to all their friends to convince them to buy the manga? I dont see why a non reader would care about random fight number 145.If they really push the big fight for this season, I think a bigger boost is quite possible. As it is now, the series is one of those series the Japanese can instantly recall from the top of their minds.
HQThis week they will debut The Promised Neverland, Haikyuu, One Punch Man and My Hero Academy
What do you say, how many odds are there to see at least one of them in the first position?
Bet it has female characters since you're saying this. Time to watch.Come on jump, you can easily have an answer to Major2nd! Its so generic and lame.