Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
More cast of Bleach Live-action:
- Nagasawa Masami as Masaki
- Yosuke Eguchi as Isshin
- Seiichi Tanabe as Urahara
- Erina Mano as Orihime (no picture)
- Yu "Tomo" Koyanagi as Chad (no picture)
They could not have been more late with this.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Bleach's instagram is just posting old color spreads? Also in diagram format? It has already has over 40K followers so it'll probably will be over 100K by the live action. I would take some time to read the comments under the Rangiku, Ichigo, and Rukia ones, pretty entertaining.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
urahara looks way too young.
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
7,339
Age
33
Country
Scotland
I'm always curious about the English jump covers whenever the wsj cover is for a series they don't have, I remember once they had a random black and white OPM page and I think they've re-used a Dr Stone colour page once. Next issue is easy to guess though, it's a Jump SQ week and there's always unused Seraph or Blue exorcist covers backed up.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Where’s the freaking cover. The wait for the Kimetsu announcement is killing me
Same. I feel like Im gonna have to check this thread every 10 mins starting tmrw.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Worst part is we might not even get the info today. I'm stuck between choosing to stay up for possible news or wake up to the news and 10 pages of "finally!!!" lol
 

nonowa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
222
Reaction score
141
Age
36
Country
Mexico
The Kimetsu anime is confirmed, it had a domain registered by Aniplex. You're not getting more information than that, probably not even in the magazine itself.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
The Kimetsu anime is confirmed, it had a domain registered by Aniplex. You're not getting more information than that, probably not even in the magazine itself.
I won’t believe it until the Editor In Chief tattoos the confirmation on his genitals.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I won’t believe it until the Editor In Chief tattoos the confirmation on his genitals.
In that instance, it would be a cumfirmation.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
818
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I think it's the first time they announce two anime consecutively
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
It isn't the first time they've done this.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Hopefully the character designer can maintain the art style that I like so much.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,552
Reaction score
15,720
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I am starting to see paralelisms with end of last decade:

-2018: Neverland and Kimetsu anime announced together. 2017 had 3 new manga, while 2018 for the moment is having 0 relevant titles
-2010: Kuroko and Medaka Box anime announced together. 2009 had 3 new manga, while 2010 was the odd year with 0 relevant titles (dark period of new titles, 2011 would only have Nisekoi, then 2012 would get 4 new titles).
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
It isn't the first time they've done this.
that moment when none of the series on the cover are no longer in Serialisation

I guess there is small One Piece there
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
So in your opinions, when does Kimetsu starts blowing up? I read about 20 chapters a while back and it's average imo lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top