Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's hard for me to get pumped since it most likely won't catch the manga's artstyle and goofy faces. I actually adore Kimetsu's comedy lol.

Ah, God Eater, that was a disaster LOL. At least seeing the fights will be spectacular. I still pray for a 2 cour. It really needs it since the manga starts out slow and the pacing is off.
God Eater had one of the best directors on it and had a very good artsyle but holy shit was its a mess of a production. I'm not sure how Kimetsu will turn out but I can see the the Tales team working on it.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
At least we can rest easy that it aint Toei/Pierrot guys.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Touken Ranbu was messy production too not as bad as God Eater but still..... , hopefully Kny gets some healthy schedule
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
Here's the ToC from where the comment originated

鬼滅
ワンピ
ストーン
勉強
ハイキュー
ブラクロ
ネバラン
銀魂
ソーマ
紅葉
ボルト
ゆらぎ
侵略
ヒロアカ
相撲
アクタ
ノアズ
呪術
ロボ
ジガ

28巻頭、ヒロアカ
センター、悪童総帥まもる(塚沢サンゾ夫) シンマイ新田イズム/剥き出しの白鳥※+からの出張掲載


回复举报|3楼2018-05-31 11:49

阳光下的咪西
一线骨干15
吾峠COMMENT
自分は作画崩壊の呼吸の有段者なので、ufotableスタッフさんにはご迷惑をかけると思っていましたが、そんなものはものともせずアニメを制作していただいてます。たくさんの素晴らしい方々に自分の漫画の子供たちを応援していただき、可愛がっていただき、心から感謝します。
Issue 27:
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Cover/Lead CP)
One Piece
Dr. Stone
We Never Learn
Haikyuu!!
Black Clover
The Promised Neverland (CP)
Gintama
Shokugeki no Soma
Momiji no Kisetsu
Boruto (CP)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Invade You!
My Hero Academia
Hinomaru Sumo
Act-Age
Noah's Notes
Jujutsu Kaisen
Robot x Laserbeam
Ziga

Issue 28:
Cover/Lead CP: My Hero Academia
CPs: Akudo Sosui Mamoru (Oneshot, Tadaima Sanzoh), Shinmai Nitta Ism / A Naked Swan (Special Chapters, Jump+ Series)
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just hope it wont have that dark emvironmenty aesthetic they use for a lot of shows, like everything is in a dark environment see Ufotable sword boys and some of those fights in Zestiria and both fates.

Actually i wonder if they will change the manga storyline like they did zestiria or how they added lenka to god eater storyline.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
:notsureZiga will be the next Lycopene
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HeroAca cratered again. Poor horikoshi.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Kimetsu no Yaiba anime visual will be in #27.
In #27, My Hero Academia is only 15p.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Actually a lot of their productions happen simultaneously its best to say that "ufotable don't release shows at the same season" of course when they picked up a show after finishing another it led to the infamously bad production of God Eater but since then none of their shows have suffered the same fate. If its true it is a very interesting choice but I also can't imagine them getting the artstyle done because they have a very clean in-house style.
They still have a relatively small output, which is a good thing. God eater's experimental animation style probably helped cause the delays, but as you said, they haven't really had these kind of issues since(hopefully they learned their lesson and won't do anything too crazy and experimental). Even if they clean up the style a lot, I'm sure they'll make it work, at least I hope they do. I sure am extra optimistic, we could've had a long running mess or some half-assed trash from Toei or Pierrot.

Your giving ufotable way more credit then I think it should they are known for bad CG and filters like Chocobar9 mentioned as well as known for even worse scheduling as Sharkbait mentioned earlier. At best I'd say be hopeful not to get the Berserk 2016 treatment with the CG as from what limited knowledge I have of Kimetsu's artstyle I could possible see them wanting to dip into the CG anime with it
I'll take them any day over some of the other potentially disastrous options. They have experience with sword fighting with flashy visuals and that's really important for Kimetsu.

At least we can rest easy that it aint Toei/Pierrot guys.
This right here, I was so worried. At least I can be optimistic about the anime.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
MHA at the bottom pack, eh...

Act-Age above the jump rising trio. nice
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
YES BABY! YES! It looks great in my opinion. Sure, it can't replicate the manga, but I appreciate how they're paying attention to the small details. I also like that they kept the hair shading style from the manga color pages/covers. I'm very optimistic. These are very detailed designs.
 

Chuck_Atlas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,557
Country
Peru
:verily We are in the right direction
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
My goodness they deleted it really quick the first time around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top