- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
anything less than 3 cour is pretty much confirmed to be a rushed mess. 3 cour itself is already pushing it.
In the worst case scenario, we won't even know while the anime has been airing for a while. But that's the worst case, so it can happen at any time really.I wonder how long it'll be until we get an episode count for Zumou.
12 eps. 3 vols per episode.I wonder how long it'll be until we get an episode count for Zumou.
This is bait.TomHardy.gif12 eps. 3 vols per episode.
(Tsuneo Imahori doing the soundtrack for HZ would be heavenly).
Hey, I love Houshin Engi tooWhy are you like this? Time doesn't heal all wounds.
I'll pay you back 6 months after HZ anime ended.
.
Ah right, that was me.I don't know if this has been posted yet but I believe someone fully translated the Hori x Oda interview.
do you really want a magazine with only veterans? would get tiring to not have new faces and new directions new people bring to the table.I feel like a shuiesha magazine where successful veterans can publish serialization with full freedom and at their own schedule would be a good idea(idk how released would be scheduled though).
Similar to Image Comics in America
I like seeing new faces in Jump. Personally I get more excited to see newcomers, and promising mangaka who have yet to get their first big hit whenever we have a new serialization round.do you really want a magazine with only veterans? would get tiring to not have new faces and new directions new people bring to the table.
How do we define what a veteran is? Is someone who has one big hit a veteran more than someone with three small mangas? or is it just time based?I like seeing new faces in Jump. Personally I get more excited to see newcomers, and promising mangaka who have yet to get their first big hit whenever we have a new serialization round.
Seeing most veterans don't excite me as much
I feel like once you're a veteran who's made a big name for themselve you earned more space and freedom.
Not quite, but almost. Horikoshi said at the end of Volume 5 that he planned 2 chapters for the obstacle race, 1 chapter for in-between stuff, 2 chapters for the cavalry battle and then 5 chapters for the main torunament.The sports fest was 2.5 times bigger than planned? What? It was just going to be like 5 chapters?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Image Comics was created by writers and artists after they got out of Marvel and DC tho Mangaka can do that if they want to but it's going to be difficultI feel like a shuiesha magazine where successful veterans can publish serialization with full freedom and at their own schedule would be a good idea(idk how released would be scheduled though).
Similar to Image Comics in America