- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 1,706
- Reaction score
- 1,826
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
A manga about Virtual Youtuber would be better lolA manga about Youtubers![]()
A manga about Virtual Youtuber would be better lolA manga about Youtubers![]()
Lady Justice is a masterpiece!!I don't see why future series cannot have pirates or superheroes or ninjas. What's important are the characters an execution of plot. There actually was another hero manga, though it was an ecchi manga.

This is hard because it feels like everything has been done to death.My next question would be what type of setting/class do you want/wish to be in Jump? I think Steampunk + Cowboy would make some really cool setting/story line.
Exorcist manga is a really broad premise, so a lot of manga that fall into that category are able to distinguish themselves from one another, even if the premise is very common. It's the same situation with those Kirara style "cute girls doing cute things" anime that are made every season. I think shonen mangaka try to avoid the ninja or pirate premise mainly because it's inevitable that they're going to be compared to One Piece and Naruto. It doesn't help that both of them are still going strong.Something we can discuss since no TOC this week
Will a manga about ninja or monster hunter be success nowadays if they serialize right now? or will they be overshadow by its predecessor? For on going manga, will a manga about pirate or superheroes or something similar make it to the magazine? Or Do the editors stop them completely? We see plenty of exorcist manga in Jump, why not the other setting?
My next question would be what type of setting/class do you want/wish to be in Jump? I think Steampunk + Cowboy would make some really cool setting/story line.
How about a cyberpunk or an space opera-like manga?
Glad we were both thinking the same thing.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Space One PieceExorcist manga is a really broad premise, so a lot of manga that fall into that category are able to distinguish themselves from one another, even if the premise is very common. It's the same situation with those Kirara style "cute girls doing cute things" anime that are made every season. I think shonen mangaka try to avoid the ninja or pirate premise mainly because it's inevitable that they're going to be compared to One Piece and Naruto. It doesn't help that both of them are still going strong.
As for a setting I would like to see, space adventure is an obvious one. I'm hoping Eden's Zero can ease that urge for now, but Mashima's content can be pretty shaky quality wise. Nevertheless, it's still enjoyable enough to read it weekly. I'd still like to see a space manga in Jump though.
Glad we were both thinking the same thing.![]()

HQ is 30 million, My Hero 16. It should minimum double sales.Question is will MHA ever reach peak Haikyuu sales? At this point, Haikyuu's volume 19 had sold over 1 million copies.
Doesn't even need to be said. Jump and this thread's frequenters will know in due time

Yep, I felt the art was bland and incomplete. I kinda expected more from her.The art was also quite messy in places so I had quite some trouble making out the action. I expected something since this is a sports series and its from a veteran. It seems to be the thing now to make sports series that have mediocre execution.
The Neverland volume 7 number is for 137 days.What a drop...
This is the 10 volume.A lot of you are terrible at reading and understanding sales charts
The Neverland volume 7 number is for 137 days.
If you unironically think WotaKoi sold more in a week and less days than Haikyuu I don't know what to tell you.This is the 10 volume.
8/6 漫画ランキング コミック売上BEST500【ハイキュー!!33】
This is from August 6 and Haikyuu, OPM and Neverland are already back at 1-3.1 9784088815381 ハイキュー!! 33 集英社 古舘春一 2018.8.3
2 9784088815565 ワンパンマン 17 集英社 村田雄介 2018.8.3
3 9784088815343 約束のネバーランド 10 集英社 出水ぽすか 2018.8.3
4 9784088815671 ブラッククローバー 17 集英社 田畠裕基 2018.8.3
5 9784758009874 ヲタクに恋は難しい 講談社一迅 ふじた 2018.7.31
6 9784065124710 1日外出録ハンチョウ 4 講談社 上原求 2018.8.6
7 9784088815404 鬼滅の刃 12 集英社 吾峠呼世晴 2018.8.3
8 9784088815374 銀魂-ぎんたま- 74 集英社 空知英秋 2018.8.3
9 9784088815398 斉木楠雄のΨ難 26 集英社 麻生周一 2018.8.3
10 9784088815442 花のち晴れ~花男 Next Seaso 10 集英社 神尾葉子 2018.8.3
11 9784757557956 黒執事 27 スクウェア 枢やな 2018.7.27
why would it be unrealistic?Do you guys think Haikyuu season 4 is realistic at this point?