- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
bleach ended at 686.
Way to spoil it.bleach ended at 686.
Oopsbleach ended at 686.
, i got Chair sama-bamboolzed--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon’s plan was so bigDoes anyone feel like we usually get the "Next big thing", big selling series right before, during or right after a huge series ends.
MHA started months before Naruto ended
As Bleach was ending Neverland was starting.
Maybe history will repeat itself

I dont think Gintama is a big selling thingDoes anyone feel like we usually get the "Next big thing", big selling series right before, during or right after a huge series ends.
MHA started months before Naruto ended
As Bleach was ending Neverland was starting.
Maybe history will repeat itself
51-100 Oricon Chart 7/30-8/5
13946 **13946 Hinomaru


Shrug, nobody ever bought Hinomaru anyway. Shit will end selling low, even though it's a great series imo. Anime will likely give some boost but nothing to get excited about.
On a side note, the recent chapter had a lot of people talking about it on twitter.
I know but I think we got a pretty good shot at making the top 30 sales considering it's a 20+ volume series.Shrug, nobody ever bought Hinomaru anyway. Shit will end selling low, even though it's a great series imo. Anime will likely give some boost but nothing to get excited about.
Don't forget One Piece Kai animeCan’t wait to see how Shueisha milks One Piece after it ends.
Release Hardbacks that contains like 4 Volumes in one
Full color re-release
I can’t wait because I really want that Hardback release

1.6 million is when counting 120 million total (which is including worldwide). Im just talking about Japan.1.6 million.
I think that the first volumen sold 2.5 million more o less.
When all is said and done, Gintama will be remembered as one of the greatest gag manga in history.
That's not including the 12-13 "Turn Back The Pendulum" chapters which were numbered differently. Bleach's total is around 698 or 699 as well.bleach ended at 686.
It's a massive selling thing. You guys really need to look at the genre of the manga as well.I dont think Gintama is a big selling thing
what happened?
On a side note, the recent chapter had a lot of people talking about it on twitter.
Too many pages, and it would feel like its prone to ripping. Only the Gundam Origin has done omnibuses rightCan’t wait to see how Shueisha milks One Piece after it ends.
Release Hardbacks that contains like 4 Volumes in one
Full color re-release
I can’t wait because I really want that Hardback release
That's what is m hoping for, hardcover releases. I love the JoJo editions and the new Full metal Alchemist from Viz.Can’t wait to see how Shueisha milks One Piece after it ends.
Release Hardbacks that contains like 4 Volumes in one
Full color re-release
I can’t wait because I really want that Hardback release