- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
Lol it has the same director as the one from Inuyashiki, so don't get too hyped yet.
Also there's part 5 which has amazing fights (arguably the best in the franchise) so if DP scheduled themselves well then they should turn out phenomenal. If you can count that then yeah I am more hyped for part 5 even if is a 2018 fall show.
If part 5 doesn't count then Mob psycho 100 S2 is probably going to be the most promising 2019 show. I loved season 1 so much.
Also there's part 5 which has amazing fights (arguably the best in the franchise) so if DP scheduled themselves well then they should turn out phenomenal. If you can count that then yeah I am more hyped for part 5 even if is a 2018 fall show.
If part 5 doesn't count then Mob psycho 100 S2 is probably going to be the most promising 2019 show. I loved season 1 so much.
Last edited: