- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,043
- Reaction score
- 1,909
- Country
-
I have exact value for SD, and estimates for the rest...do you have any #s for other series, like SD, HQ and AOT?

It's been almost 2 years since the last time we saw Yuma in a preview, seeing him again almost feels surreal.
maybe it's just the outline but Uraraka looks 3DCG to me there. The others don't though.
whistle,What are the manga that debuted on Jump and are now on other publishers? I know of Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya and Shaman King but not others.
It should be noted that the case with Shaman King is that all assets of the franchise got transferred to Kodansha so Jump can't even use the series in association with the magazine anymore, Seiya and Hokuto no Ken are still under Shuiesha and they even publish the spin-offs but the original series for both respective titles are under different distribution labels its why Seiya and Kenshiro were featured in the 50th anniversary splash but Yoh wasn't.What are the manga that debuted on Jump and are now on other publishers? I know of Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya and Shaman King but not others.
So ?13 Page of this week Black clover again
In 2000 former editor-in-chief Nobuhiko Horie and Tetsuo Hara (Hokuto no Ken), Tusukasa Hojo (Cat's Eye/City Hunter) founded the manga editing company Coamix. Every series those two published moved to this company even canceled short series, all of them were re-printed under Coamix.What are the manga that debuted on Jump and are now on other publishers? I know of Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya and Shaman King but not others.
Bruh are you seriously getting defensive over someone reporting the fuckin page count? Where have you been every time Hero Academia's page count was reported as 13?So ?
I do not see what the problem is. Many previous chapters have even 15-16 pages.
The thing I love with Pajama is that Hamada took that but literally did not give a shit about Dogashikaden to the point that Shueisha rereleased it digitally earlier this year. Even the author knew it wasn’t worth itIn 2000 former editor-in-chief Nobuhiko Horie and Tetsuo Hara (Hokuto no Ken), Tusukasa Hojo (Cat's Eye/City Hunter) founded the manga editing company Coamix. Every series those two published moved to this company even canceled short series, all of them were re-printed under Coamix.
Saint Seiya is still printed under Shueisha but the sequels rights are handled by the original creator. A lot of old popular Jump series are under different publishers but Shuiesha can still use them for their video games for example.
The Shaman King and Pajama na Kanjo are special cases which I believe Shuisha lost every right to do anything.
Er, yes.Bruh are you seriously getting defensive over someone reporting the fuckin page count? Where have you been every time Hero Academia's page count was reported as 13?
The problem is that Black Clover is getting pages at all. It should be axed.Er, yes.
And I still do not see what the problem is.