- Joined
- Nov 2, 2014
- Messages
- 888
- Reaction score
- 698
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That was what I mean, I'm not going to say that it isn't impresive, but posting and talking about that top to prove BC is successful and nothing more looks like a argumentum ad verecundiam.Isn't that top 5 is TV ad revenue only? Also Bleach is there who don't have anime for almost 6 years with flop live action movie. Looking at this BC being there doesn't feel impressive.
I liked for example when Iceemperor talked about MHA S1 anime and why he tought it was a flop, he doesn't only post data, he talk about it and explain to other users.
That TV Asashi Top is like this year "30% of sales are digital".
PD:If some user want to refute this post and saying why that top means that BC is very successful , so ok, and is if this is true, so good for Black Clover and their fans.
