- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It's to be expected. It's easily the next BLeach at this point.Really happy with Jujutsu kaisen sales and marketing,
It's to be expected. It's easily the next BLeach at this point.Really happy with Jujutsu kaisen sales and marketing,
I can see that. I also think jujutsu has some good character interactions and growth, that can make it better (not bigger) than bleach in the future, although that is just a wishful thinking now.It's to be expected. It's easily the next BLeach at this point.
MHA s4 not airing on spring is alright to me. This just give Bones time to polish s4 even more. BTW looking at oricon it's looks like Jujutsu already surpass BokuBen and Dr Stone. YeYMix (gessan) will be in YTV 5.30pm slot.which were the slot for mha s2 and s3.
1 thing is certain now, MHA S4 will not be in Spring AND in the same timeslot as the previous 2 seasons. (it could still be spring but not the same network)
Jujutsu kaisen 600k (it was 550k ~3 days ago)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yup I'm up to date with Jujutsu and I really like it! As for Berserk I did enjoy it, but I agree with you it was beautifully drawn but that had to carry to story.Sounds good to me. I'd recommend JuJutsu. Berserk is for sure overrated...
Welcome!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I agree. I think the best direction for HeroAca is: Add some more world-building a la One Piece, add more strategy a la World Trigger, and add more crazy teamwork and over-the-top, fun, yet well-moderated power boosts a la World Trigger. Obviously easier said than done but I don't think the current direction of BnHA these past few arcs has captured all of those to the best of its potential.It's the leading reason why heroaca needs a hiatus. I'm sure if horikoshi took a break and studied BLack Clover hed finally discover what he needs to do to raise heroAca to the same tier as BLack Clover especially incoporating characters developing new skills, enhancing teamwork and squad based tactics, and better being able to draw non messy/non hard to follow attack panels, most of heroaca are a mess and theres basically no battle choreography, all areas which BLack Clover is the genre leader of.
Honestly dude, either me and Shark are in the minority here of thinking Hero has room for improvement, or it's established by everyone that Shark is a major troll and I'm just in the dark. I honestly agree with him/her that BnHA is lacking in terms of (even in comparison with Black Clover, which is by no means the all-time number one in all of these):I made this account just to say reading this gave me a a lymphatic tumor and sclerosis and I hope you're ready to pay the medical bills.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOLLL that kinda gives me 4chan vibes. I haven't spent that much time there so separating the hard trolls, and genuine ppl, and those in between was so hard whenever I went on 4chan haha. Thanks for the heads up, that was the same hypothesis about SharkBait I had come up with as well.His name says it all. He loves baiting people and most know it but still take the bait. Although some of the things he says, he actually means em.
He's a great member tho. This forum wouldn't be the same without him, so be nice to him and everyone else![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Eyy fella Gintama fan.I guess I can introduce myself by saying which manga I like.
When it comes to jump I really like Gintama, Hoshin Engi, World Trigger, One Piece, Haikyuu, BnHA, AssClass, Jojo, Saiki (though I've never finished it), HxH and shit I probably am forgetting.
From the new series I'm loving Jujutsu, Kimetsu,Act-age and Hinomaru. Dr Stoned and Neverland are also interesting.
I've read more stuff from the magazine, but I either don't remember it or I don't like it as much. I end up reading a lot of jump manga because their moves look cool in the crossover games and my subpar performance brain feels inclined to read the whole manga and suffer through multiple chapters of eye melting writing.
There's manga from other magazines too obviously but I'm too lazy to think and my newly acquired sclerosis does not help.
Hi.


I have basically the exact same taste as you, except I haven't read Hoshin Enji.--- Double Post Merged, ---
Eh, I think the writing is fine, at least above average for Jump actually. The dialogue is great and the larger-scale planning of the world is just starting to rev up, I'm pretty sure at the interschool competition and afterwords we're only going to see it expand more and more, and from then it's all about how well he can cultivate that world of his.My opinion about Jujutsu remains the same from the beginning: the author has style, but the writing lacks polish. Most of the time everything is rushed and confusing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Been said before, but it's about "gangsters" "battling" and one of the mains uses "technology" (all those words are in quotes because I can't verify the precise definitions in this usage, like is battling, battling with powers, or gang wars, etc.)So the manga is about Twitter?
(Trolling isn't really my thing guys just a heads up.)
Maybe it has improved now, but based on the 25 chapters I read, the story had a lot of plot points and introductions without the proper build up, which makes them feel kind of random. And the MC is still the one-dimensional "I want to be strong just because the author said so" guy. It's not bad, but like I said, it lacks polish.Eh, I think the writing is fine, at least above average for Jump actually. The dialogue is great and the larger-scale planning of the world is just starting to rev up, I'm pretty sure at the interschool competition and afterwords we're only going to see it expand more and more, and from then it's all about how well he can cultivate that world of his.
My Hero may use some improvement here and there, but dont get him fool you, he IS a troll, like his name says, he likes to BAITHonestly dude, either me and Shark are in the minority here of thinking Hero has room for improvement, or it's established by everyone that Shark is a major troll and I'm just in the dark. I honestly agree with him/her that BnHA is lacking in terms of (even in comparison with Black Clover, which is by no means the all-time number one in all of these)
Agreed. Like am I missing something? I'm not getting why it's doing so damn well in Japan. I feel like it's just been throwing villain after villain at us so far. Most of the main cast is extremely under developed. The MC is like the only character who's name I even know, since everyone's been ignored so much. We're 31 chapters in (in the scans at least), and I still feel like the series is a stranger, since we don't really know anything about any of the characters or the world. Power explanations and development have been quite clumsy so far, and MC just seems to have get stronger without any satisfying development.My opinion about Jujutsu remains the same from the beginning: the author has style, but the writing lacks polish. Most of the time everything is rushed and confusing.
There your answer friend. Villain of the week is mad HYPU in Japan.Agreed. Like am I missing something? I'm not getting why it's doing so damn well in Japan. I feel like it's just been throwing villain after villain at us so far.
No, it's a normal edition. I believe we're only getting one on 4-5hey guys quick question, is next week a double issue? How many chapters are left for this year?
Art definitely needs a upgrade, i agree with that, although i like the way the paneling is done.Currently at chapter 17 with Jujutsu and it's okay. Nothing outstanding, but not terrible either. One thing I have to mention is the fluctuation of art level, especially during fights. 85% of the time the manga looks like it could belong in OPM, and I don't mean the Murata version. Just take this double spread from chapter 15 for example:
The building and the two trees in the second panel are the most detailed things on this page, but the impact effects or the whole third panel look like they were done with MS paint in 5 minutes. I find it annoying when most of the time the backgrounds look better than the characters and action.![]()